Reviews for The Act of Perseverance
titaniumroze chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
The second one is so sweet! And the last one is really funny! Please update soon :)
Tigerlily chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
autumn midnights chapter 3 . 2/24/2012

*ROFL*s some more.

The ending to this was just hilarious! I pictured Remus to make a joke about Sirius and James being in their underwear, but then Lily did it and then Sirius' reaction...XDDD I absolutely loved it! I think everyone's very in-character here, and you're definitely succeeding on making these chapters quite humorous, which is definitely important for Marauder stories. The interactions between them were really good...I was kind of wondering where Peter was, though, although I suppose he wouldn't have been with them every minute of every day. This was really well-written and I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes. Great job!
autumn midnights chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Aww, this is sweet! I really liked it! The Marauders planning a snowball fight is very realistic, and I can totally picture them doing that. They seem pretty in-character, especially Lily and James as they're the characters that are seen most in this chapter. I didn't notice any spelling or grammar mistakes, either, and it fits well with what we know of Marauders-era canon. A lot of the dialogue was amusing, which is always very good with Marauder fics, as they are quite funny. You did a really good job on this fic so far :) Keep writing.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Haha, this was funny. I love Marauder humor stories, because there's so much that you can work with, and the prank ideas are usually hilarious. You characterized everyone well, although I would say Remus is the best, although that's probably because he's the narrator and thus us readers saw the most about him. The interactions between the Marauders were hilarious - "Has anyone seen my shoe?" "I saw it under the pack of fireworks" -etc., as was the part about Remus convincing James not to kick Filch's cat. I like how you included Marlene and Mary as Lily's friends, because I love seeing minor characters like that, lol. It was really well-written, also, with no spelling or grammar mistakes except in the beginning when you wrote 'boy's dormitory' instead of 'boys' dormitory', and near the end when you wrote 'Snivellous' instead of 'Snivellus'. The first person POV also worked really well for the flow of this story. Great job, and keep writing.
kararisen chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
I just wanted to say that I really love this, I think you really nailed Lily, since a bunch of other FFs make her out to be really mean and I like how you didn't do that, and the ending of your last chapter made me laugh out loud.
iambookworm chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
CUTE! SO CUTE! :D And slightly awkward... :D I loved it!
QueenOfTheEyesores chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Oh my god, I'm loving this! The line about strip-dueling never catching on had me laughing for a solid five minutes, so did Sirius shouting to Lily about his masculinity at the end. Very funny and well written, especially the Maruader's interactions! Also love James' persistence with Lily is adorable :) Can't wait to read more!
iambookworm chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
LOVE it so far! Keep it going! :)
common ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Haha...James would spill butterbeer all over himself. I really enjoyed reading this.
JessieLightyear chapter 2 . 1/13/2012