Reviews for Changes
shugokage chapter 8 . 2/7
Great job on this story!
thenick10841 chapter 8 . 2/11/2014
Great story and keep up the great writing.
CMVreud chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Wonderful, a bit anachronistic, but wonderful.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
nice fic
deathgeonous chapter 8 . 5/3/2012
Nice fic, I look forward to another sequel. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Bobboky chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
nice
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Nice section there, and will be hopeful that what may strain at them will still be held of by the Scoobies so they can keep their course now.
SeanHicks4 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Cool ending, to be honest that last quip went over my head. Hope the sequel is posted soon.
thsunami chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
great work i loved it
Genericrandom chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Welll... you could always just have a "off-screen reveal" for Zodd then.

"With his sword still on the ground he pulled it across cutting Zodd in half vertically from skull to groin.

Xander panted and gasped for breath as Zodd's body revealed its true form. Xander forgot that acolytes turn back to human form after they die. As the acolyte's form faded and the man beneath revealed itself, Xander couldn't help but laugh. It was somewhere between the Black Swordsman's mad laugh and modern Xander's slacker chuckle as one more piece of Guts was at long last buried and withered away into dust. Zodd's pre-sacrifice state was both so fitting and so unexpected that if not for Xander's years of happy peaceful semi-well adjusted life combined with Guts' experience and madness it likely would have driven him over the edge. Thankfully Zodd was so old and writhen through that his body just faded away to dust as hundreds of years of decay caught up with him."

Or something like that. When you lack answers, imply, avoid, implicate and dodge. D It works!

Anyway, I really liked the fight with Zodd. It was a decently fitting end for him. Didn't particularly care for your portrayal of him... but that's just because any reveal of Zodd after so long will come off as weak. Just my 2 though. Your mileage may vary.
Bobboky chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Very cool
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 3/27/2012
Awesome chapter, to tell the truth, even though I've caught up with the manga one of the things wigging me out more than the lack of updates and Zodd's backstory is the double standard of Puck not getting clothes while Everella does, at least during the comedy moments when I'm not thinking somrthing along the lines of 'I miss sane!Caska'. I also seem to find Guts' version of the berserker armor to look like some kind of midevil Batman if it wasn't for his inner deamons taking the form of some kind of hellhound and the Dragonslayer. When you had Xander say he killed multiple gods, in the last chapter if I remember corectly, which oppenant did ya mean passed the Charibdis/Scyllia/Kraken thing they kept calling the Seagod in the last few posted chapters I could find? Are you going to have Xander need to interact with that creepy mute kid, that might be Guts and Caska's kid, at some point during this part of the story? After getting Liam back in his several hunred year old corpse with a deamon squatter are you ending season 2? If so does that mean your later seasons are going to be seperate posts? Or is that your final ending for this story?
SeanHicks4 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Cool chapter, I didn't exect Liam to go out like that. By 2 chapters do ya mean for the arc or the fic?...ah, I'll figure it out when it comes to that point.
highlander348 chapter 6 . 3/14/2012
Great chapter! Update soon! :-)
Nod Ninja chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
After seeing this more than once, I have to say something...

One can not, no matter how hard one may try, "nod one's head no."

A nod is an action of agreement. It is a physical demonstration of a positive response, exhibited by an upward and/or downward bob of the head in a front to back motion.

Twisting the head left and right is NOT a nod. As such, you can NOT nod your head to mean no.

If you don't believe me, look up the definition of the word nod.

You SHAKE your head no. You NOD yes. Simple as that.

If someone asks "Is he dead?" and you nod in response, you are telling them that YES, he is in fact dead.

It is extremely jarring to see someone nodding to a question, giving one impression, only to realize you meant they shook their head, which sends things in an entirely different direction.