Reviews for High School and Aliens
Mr.Kitsune chapter 10 . 3/2
Wait... Smelling salts don't knock someone out. The exact opposite, they wake you up. Also, the story is getting waay too convulated, and it seems like the writing suddenly plummeted. I'm spotting grammatical and punctuation errors everywhere. Maybe try to fix that?
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 18 . 2/11
Love it and I really, really, really, really, really, really, really can't wait for more, also is the other ghost Hinata or possibly someone else from his past?!
WraithoftheNight chapter 18 . 2/11
I have fallen in love with your story writing abilities and that is quite hard to accomplish so I congratulate you and I am seriously looking forward to the next chapters especially with the fight with Gid. I am hoping you do something a little epic like since Naruto has the Rinnegan he also has the sharingan and thus has the Ein Mangekyo Sharingan so he can use Kamui and give them a seriously awesome battlefield with everyone getting a front row see between two of the strongest beings in existence.
Great chapter can't wait to see what happens next
Excellent chapter, really liked it. Wonder what will happen to Naruto now that Gid is on Earth. Also, will the other girls give Naruto a present? And will Naruto give the gifts? Hope you update soon
DIANRIZQI99 chapter 18 . 1/28
Good Goood
Pedro52 chapter 4 . 1/25
Good Good
Pedro52 chapter 3 . 1/25
Good
Parks98 chapter 10 . 1/15
Holy crap I know who 1-5 are and wow u just opened a can of worms with the ookagari family and shit I love all of them and if u somehow bring them in this it will be golden!
P.S ghost makes the greatest brownies in the universe!
Fact!
nenopip chapter 8 . 1/3
wow! just wow, you killed this story. no i mean you stabbed it, twisted the knife, pulled it out and stabbed it again. the storie is to boring and emotional. to love ru is a comedy and naruto is never ment to be such a seriouse charactor. i feel like you just made naruto into sasuke. only sasuke could bitch and moan so much about how life is not fair and also not do anything about all the women serrounding him.
Shaxoom chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
ooohh god youre crule! to stop there! so please update the next chapter soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Okay, one I don't know if anyone knows this but To Love-Ru is a comedy, not some melodramatic emo shit, so where's the fucking humor? I've seen maybe five humorous scenes in the eight chapters I've read so far. Also, in regards to Naruto's hatred of immortality, he could have killed himself at any point in time by releasing Kurama, then while it would have still been suicide he wouldn't have been dishonoring his friends because he would have died setting his greatest ally free, so yeah, the whole 'Oh woe is me I'm immortal' bullshit is complete crap. Not to mention apparently neither you, nor Pokemaster have read the To Love-Ru series because it's pretty obvious that the alien characters don't have the same lifespan as humans so Naruto's whole 'Oh woe is me, Lala is going to die in a couple of decades' is again complete garbage. Gid and Zastin are at least a few hundred years old, it was STATED in both the manga and the anime that the Galactic Unification Wars, which Zastin is seen right by Gid's side during, was a 'couple hundred' years ago, so obviously they're pretty damn old and don't look ready to kick the bucket anytime soon. Yami is stated to be '24 years old' yet still looks like a child and Nemesis is older than her, however seeing as both have nano-machines running through their bodies, again I'd say they're immortal, the body can't stop functioning with nano-machines as their job is to constantly repair the body which also puts your idea of Yami getting 'scarred' straight down the shitter, Yami as well as her 'sisters' are more immortal than Naruto is.

Please, go back, watch both series, and THEN come back and write a damn crossover that is fitting, hopefully one with comedy, I understand Naruto's storyline is serious but you're basing this story in the To Love-Ru verse which means, it HAS to be comedic, if this was To Love-Ru characters in the Elemental Nations then by all means, you can make it a serious melodramatic bullshit, but in the To Love-Ru universe it's comedy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Ok, as expected of Pokemaster, he's an idiot, I just read the Challenge and WTF? Has he even read an of these manga? First of lets start with number '5', "Naruto is HUMAN! I can not stress this enough but Naruto is not a demon, just a human who gained immortality." Okay, if he's immortal, he's no longer human, at least not in the way we see it, but then again the Ninja wouldn't be 'Human' by our standards anyways, so Naruto is at the very least a 'Pseudo-Demon' or a 'God' making any reason to turn his mates into immortals fully possible. Lets not forget Orochimaru who too was human yet used a bastardized 'Mate Mark' on his followers which allowed him to share their life-force, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard for Naruto to reverse engineer a similar marking to exchange his immortal life force.

Also in regard to number '6', it has been alluded to several times that Gid and his wife as well as Zastin are over hundreds of years old, seeing as how one is in the form of a child and the other two are still young, I think it's safe to say Devilukeans are immortal, if he bothered reading the Manga or even watching the Anime he'd know this since they have mentioned the Galactic Wars were 'hundreds' of years ago, besides I'm sure it takes a few centuries to conquer an entire universe... just sayin.