Reviews for Can you hear the wedding bells?
Yess yess i live off ft shipping give me more
guinea peach chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Very very adorable keep writing and I think thatyou should put levy behind the door eavesdropping on them
bookwurm247 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Haha! I can't believe that he shouted everything he was planning to say! And I totally love that line also: NO, I'M NOT ANGRY! WHY? ARE YOU? _ can't wait for more!
Karolyne chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
BloodyRose2016 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Oh my god this is so freaking adorable!
crystalroes chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
AAWWWW these dweebs are just too cute. And LILY. I want your version of Lily for my own.
NelielNyx chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Cómo me he reído jajajajajaja ¡Buen trabajo! Me encanta JuviaxGajeelFriendship
Una actualización, por favor *suplica*
FTknowitall chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Wow. That was amazing! Yayyyyyy they're going to get marrieeeeeeed! (GaLe is like air to me. I need it to survive.) keep on writing! It's awesome! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
update soon
Princess Twilight Sentry chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Please continue this! You'll lose so much potential if you won't, nee-chan! I really love this and the major story "TBP". I haven't even finished it or reviewed yet, but I will! I promise! And if I really want to finish a story it means it's THE BEST. No more spoilers about my other review :P
next chapter chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
when will you write a new one?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
love it
omagerdnerdynord chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
gajeel and juvia are such a cute pair of friends! and gajeel is so cute when he's around levy it could make you squeal! (i actually am squealing rigght now)
great story!
Sandra chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
.GOD. I cracked up when he asked her to date him at the guild XD. Right now, I'm reading 'The Baby Problem', your other story. One word. AWESOME! This side story is too. I can't wait for the new chapter :)
nutellacupcakes chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
all your stories are so amazing , your an awesome fanfic author :)