Reviews for Can you hear the wedding bells?
GrayandJuviaFullbuster chapter 2 . 7/29
Soo cute! I usually don't read Gajevy fanfictions because I'm more of a Gruvia fan but this one was adorable and I just had to read it after reading 'The Baby Problemwhich btw was beyond adorable!) because Gajevy was so cute in it! Anyway, great story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
How does Gajeel not like that breakfast combo? It sounds amazing!
iTanasha91 chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story, I read a fee of your other stories and really enjoyed them too :)
You did a great job even translating this to english :) yeah you could do with someone correcting the spelling and grammar errors but you should be proud of yourself ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Yess yess i live off ft shipping give me more
guinea peach chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Very very adorable keep writing and I think thatyou should put levy behind the door eavesdropping on them
bookwurm247 chapter 2 . 11/16/2014
Haha! I can't believe that he shouted everything he was planning to say! And I totally love that line also: NO, I'M NOT ANGRY! WHY? ARE YOU? _ can't wait for more!
Karolyne chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
PLS UPDATE OR SOMETHING PLSPLSPLSPLS
BloodyRose2016 chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Oh my god this is so freaking adorable!
crystalroes chapter 2 . 3/7/2014
AAWWWW these dweebs are just too cute. And LILY. I want your version of Lily for my own.
NelielNyx chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Cómo me he reído jajajajajaja ¡Buen trabajo! Me encanta JuviaxGajeelFriendship
Una actualización, por favor *suplica*
FTknowitall chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Wow. That was amazing! Yayyyyyy they're going to get marrieeeeeeed! (GaLe is like air to me. I need it to survive.) keep on writing! It's awesome! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
update soon
Princess Twilight Sentry chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Please continue this! You'll lose so much potential if you won't, nee-chan! I really love this and the major story "TBP". I haven't even finished it or reviewed yet, but I will! I promise! And if I really want to finish a story it means it's THE BEST. No more spoilers about my other review :P
next chapter chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
when will you write a new one?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/3/2013