Reviews for The Rules
Krinos Bara chapter 51 . 2/28
It was an okay fic, but it failed to keep me interested. I skimmed through chapters 5 - 25 because all I really wanted to was who killed who and got home. After that I just skipped to the last chapter, where you conveniently left a timeline.

The plot isn't really that good. You get tired of it quick. The characters really didn't do anything interesting (apart from killing each other, hence why I just would skip til the fighting. Even then, I only looked at the outcome).

I'm surprised Latvia killed someone. I also didn't expect Japan to go home from killing himself. Too bad there weren't any other characters.

I still want to know what happens, although not as keen to read through another fic. I'll probably do what I did with this fic with the sequel but who knows.
Chiisaioni chapter 49 . 1/4
Thanks for warning. That was really disturbing. I like it :D
Chiisaioni chapter 48 . 1/4
So many feelings. I can't take it ;-;
Chiisaioni chapter 29 . 1/3
This is probably the first story that portrays Russia like somewhat normal being. I'm almost feeling sorry for him.
Chiisaioni chapter 19 . 1/3
I know this fic is long complete, but your begging for reviews melted my heart - here's one :D

I'm admiring you skills in plotting, since it's complicated enough for me as a reader to get hold of everything that is going on in order. It must be some supernatural writting skills, does it? :D
Chiisaioni chapter 1 . 1/3
"Someone noone quite recognized" - was it Canada?
You've got my attention, sir :) *off to read more*
AshesOnTheWind chapter 48 . 12/10/2014
And now I am crying this chapter was so sad :(
AshesOnTheWind chapter 47 . 12/10/2014
THEY ARE BOTH HOME BE STILL MY BEATING HEART I HAVE WANTED THEM HOME THE MOST I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
AshesOnTheWind chapter 15 . 12/10/2014
I got to the second sentence and had to stop and take a break because Opium. This is fabulous.
AshesOnTheWind chapter 11 . 12/10/2014
SPAIN IS SO ADORABLE IN THIS
Lolibeagle chapter 51 . 12/3/2014
This story was amazing! It had me holding onto every single word, and feeling what the nation's felt. The grossness, the heat, the thrist, the hunger, the relief when it rained, everything. I can't wait to go read the sequel (which I will do later as it iis 2:31 am and I have class at 7 am...) but anyways! God this was amazing...good job. Amazing job! Words can't describe how amazing this was...
White Weasel chapter 51 . 9/11/2014
Okay, this story is amazing! I've only read the first two mangas so far, but I felt honestly for each character. Canada going insane was not expected... But it worked so well.

Well, that's my terribly short review. I'm off to read the sequel :3
thatmeddlingkid chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is my second time reading this and I'm going to review each chapter. First off, Noooo! Hungary! And why is it so hard to believe aliens were involved?
Black-Rabbit2165 chapter 51 . 8/22/2014
I don't remember if I ever made a review for this, but this us one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I just love how you portrayed Japan, China, France with his wine withdrawal, and even Canada with his moments of jaw-ripping craziness. Thank you, Journey, for writing this.
SSSBlueDragon chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
I was hooked to this story in like one CHAPTER. Do you know how amazing that is? And I usually have to read a few to get into it but you are just AMAZING at this. Keep up the awesomesauce work. D