Reviews for Wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Please update "This Kiss"
DrWorm chapter 1 . 11/24/2001
Everclear will never rot your brain. However, I guess I'll never know why everyone picks 'Wonderful' to use in songfics. *sighs and begins handing out copies of songs like 'Pale Green Stars', 'Why I Don't Believe In God', and 'Misery Whip'* Or maybe I'm just astoundingly cynical and tired.
Mirage chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Very good ficcie, but it seems more like a vid-fic than a song-fic to me...Maybe it's just the insomnia...Good job!
Stormcrow8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
It almost made me cry. ALMOST. And that's a big almost, It's good though...
q10 chapter 1 . 2/19/2001
Wow... weird and incredible at the same time. This was... this was so RIGHT! I so wish this was a music video; I would watch it again and again and again and again. The descriptions on what they would do and who they would become are surprisingly accurate. Very good job!
DjLethal's Rogue Slayer chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
ok i have seen Gundam but mi got curious since this is one my fave songs _ its amazing! *throws confetti in the air*
Lady Solarys chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
Great Story. I don't know the song but the story and the lyrics mesh together perfectly. Depressing, but then life isn't always happy. But without depressing times, would we really cherish the happy ones?
OriginalCyn chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
WOW! That was just wow. I was told you were HY/RP by Axisor. I expected happy mush but nooooo. This was depressing. I love that song. I love this fic. I give you permission to be depressing. I really enjoyed reading this. It was exceptional! keep up the fantastic work! :)
Ielle chapter 1 . 9/24/2000
*glomp* That was (for lack of better word) wonderful! I love that song, I love the Gundam pilots, so it works lovely! I loved it!
Axisor chapter 1 . 9/20/2000
COOL! that was so cool- I don't normally read a songfic and didn't relize that was exactly what it was until I had commited myself but that was cool- and the song is just perfect (i love that song, too.) :รพ
DuoShinagami chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Wow, that was really good! I usually steer clear of vid-fics, but this was so well done, I could easily visualize the scenes. I love the song too and now I want to hear it but I don't have the cd. All your fault! :) But now you have to write something where everything really is wonderful. Humor us! :)
Kalen chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Sort of depressing, but good. One of my friends loves Everclear, so I've been familiar with it for a while...against my will. I liked the fic very much.
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
Woundeful story. Please continue.
Savy chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
I luved it. This is definatly a new way to look how the boys feel. Great job!
Mazianz39 chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
That was a really good story, really sad too ( Poor peoples.