Reviews for All I Want For Christmas
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
*beams*

Oh, that was GRAND. They really are a perfect pair, doing for one what the other does in turn.

Although... I DO pity them if Jackie ever begins to suspect that there's more to the descriptor TIME Lord than just "airs and graces"... XD
laurens1988 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was absolutely lovely and I'm glad you went back to this universe again. I still think the way you solved the metacrisis problem is the best I have ever read. You are a genius girl! Visit this universe again please :-)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
"Red bicycle when you were twelve, blue jacket when you're twenty-two. Who says I'm not Father Christmas?" the Doctor murmured to himself with a gleam in his eye.

This is beautiful. I cooed over this for I don't know how long. I really like this story! :)
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Haha, oh my goodness! That was fantastic! Your writing is beautiful, the idea was soooo interesting and original, and...wow. :D Great job!
SenatorSolo chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hehehehe this was cute! And a bit sensual ;)
saffiremoon21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This is beautiful and heartbreaking and glorious all at the same time. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Very sweet.
spartathreehundred chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hey! Sorry I haven't been around to review your chapters lately, I'll get right on that tomorrow! Christmas break for me starts in a couple days, so that'll give me some time.

I really liked this oneshot! It definitely got me into the Christmas spirit! I always love reading Doctor Who fanfictions when there's at least slightly complex time travel in there, because I love seeing how everything works together in the end. I really liked that element in this story, even though it was easy to follow.

Merry Christmas!

Annie
Mia Bronte chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
At the beginning I was really sad but at the end I was almost crying but for happiness. It was really cute!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Great story.
Bel Watson chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
So beautiful! this kind of stories always light my heart, it's kind of I can breath properly again because every time I think that they were separated that day, that they spent so many days without the other- it always breaks my heart. So thank you :) wonderful Christmas present for all of us that love your stories.

xoxo!
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awesome story. Best Christmas present ever, especially since I've been feeling a little shaken in my 10.5/Rose shipping lately. Congratulations on restoring balance to the universe. :)

One thing - maybe this is explained in your other fics - but how does 10.5 remember the Jackson Lake Christmas since it was after "Journey's End"?
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I enjoyed it. Keep smiling. :-)
Chris4 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
How absolutely lovely! And it fits so well in with the other story (which now I'm jonesing for and have to go re-read, darn you!). This is one of my new favorites, no doubt.

The Doctor was here, he was telling her they would one day be

together again – forever, apparently Kissing Was Something They

Did (yes, that deserved capital letters), and he was kissing her

now.

Heh, I love it!
xRDJ603 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ahahahahaha! Great story! The kiss ah that was so perfect! And quite clever! ;)