Reviews for Mekura
Winter chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
This is a nice story; it has many important components of WW2 and China doesn't immediately sidle up to Japan... Bad stuff happened between them. Like bad. But anyways, yea, this was a great story, please update again when you have the chance!
TheGrammarHawk chapter 7 . 5/8/2014
So, so, I wasn't completely sold on this story for a while, but you know what, for God's sake, this chapter, oh my God, just yes, yes, I love this, China and Japan, you're too awesome, more awesome than Prussia. Wow. Yikes. Ouch. This though. Just yes.
Bluemist45 chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
Words cannot describe this! I hope you continue the story, this is the best hetalia one I've read!
zoewinter1 chapter 7 . 6/2/2013
please continue this story it's serious and funny at the same time :D
Silent Phantom gal chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Nice story
Chichita chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
This is a very nice story. The whole thing fits together. Please continue :)
Sakura Lisette chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Please continue! I love this story
trunkssanfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love this fanfic so much it was so cute
kurichan729 chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
i really enjoy this story. please continue it
H3taliafan chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
PLEASE keep going!
Moonlit Seas chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
this tory is sad, but still amazing!
sailor phoenix black chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Lol, this is pretty good so far, please continue
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I loved this chapter! pleasee putt pairings! I would love some romance! With KIku yay! 3 POor kiku.. he can't bath alone... ( How can Yao stay angry at him? Being angry at Kiku is imposiblewith his cute little face jajaja xD

sayonaraa
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
haha chinses insults r fun... maybe if i found out how to spell the ones my mom says when shes eather yelling at the vacum or somthing else maybe i could telll u.
MeiMeiaru8 chapter 5 . 1/3/2012