Reviews for The Phantom's Mistress
la canelle chapter 14 . 2/24
Hm, interesting! I actually really like this story and I can't wait for the next update. So please update whenever you can!
Great chapter 14 . 12/4/2015
Awesome! I originally thought that Danny had made a duplicate of himself to keep them guessing or that he had a bipolar personality. Nothing like that. Looking forward to more!
Cindy M 19 chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
You know it is a mean thing to do writing something like 'next chapter is gonna have some more intense scenes' and not update for 2 years... is torture XD I can't wait to read more, hope you update it one day... suspense always was a weakness of me along with curiosity, principally with horror movies...
Closet lover chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
It's been two years but I hope I can still expect a new chapter. It was really good!
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 5/1/2015
This is unfair, I need the intense scenes you had written about on the Author Note... XD... No really I want the next chapter, I love this story, this is so epic. Danny being overshadowed... I don't like that ' But I could like if Phantom could talk with Danny some times when Danny is feeling something too strong.
Did Sam killed Ember? Who could Ember be cousin of Phantom if Danny is Phantom human half?
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Phantom likes Sam having the top XD Or himself having the top ' The story is awesome
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
I see, so they are different people... The story is epic!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Is Danny and Phantom one? Because I am curious and confused...
Glowing Loudly chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Love it it was awesome, very well planned
I would have preferred more sadistic scenes but that's just me
xxPepperonyLovexx chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
HOLA! can you make a another final alternative? you know... Phamtom&Sam (?) I LOVE YOUR HISTORIES!
A BIG fan form México ! PD: sorry for my bad english :$
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Much better(:
And, I sure hope Danny won't be overshadowed O.O
Not only will that go against the show itself (although this IS FanFiction), it will hurt Sam...:( And, I believe that she has been tortured enough.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Okay, less confused now. Will she be able to fuse them back together? Now, THAT would interesting and a pretty fantastic thing for Sam, lol.

-Taylor Tonks
LifeOfRed chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
okay this was very cool. I am loving this, carry on. How many chapters exactly are left?