Reviews for The Phantom's Mistress
Closet lover chapter 14 . 6/28
It's been two years but I hope I can still expect a new chapter. It was really good!
Cindy M 19 chapter 14 . 5/1
This is unfair, I need the intense scenes you had written about on the Author Note... XD... No really I want the next chapter, I love this story, this is so epic. Danny being overshadowed... I don't like that ' But I could like if Phantom could talk with Danny some times when Danny is feeling something too strong.
Did Sam killed Ember? Who could Ember be cousin of Phantom if Danny is Phantom human half?
Cindy M 19 chapter 7 . 5/1
Phantom likes Sam having the top XD Or himself having the top ' The story is awesome
Cindy M 19 chapter 4 . 1/7
I see, so they are different people... The story is epic!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 1/7
Is Danny and Phantom one? Because I am curious and confused...
Expergiscimini chapter 14 . 9/16/2014
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Love it it was awesome, very well planned
I would have preferred more sadistic scenes but that's just me
xxPepperonyLovexx chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
HOLA! can you make a another final alternative? you know... Phamtom&Sam (?) I LOVE YOUR HISTORIES!
A BIG fan form México ! PD: sorry for my bad english :$
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 14 . 5/8/2013
Much better(:
And, I sure hope Danny won't be overshadowed O.O
Not only will that go against the show itself (although this IS FanFiction), it will hurt Sam...:( And, I believe that she has been tortured enough.

Keep writing.

-Taylor Tonks
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Okay, less confused now. Will she be able to fuse them back together? Now, THAT would interesting and a pretty fantastic thing for Sam, lol.

-Taylor Tonks
LifeOfRed chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
okay this was very cool. I am loving this, carry on. How many chapters exactly are left?
BlackRobin7 chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
I like that its conplexe and you took your time with it.
sammansonrepilica chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
I cant wait for an update
xxgrrl chapter 14 . 4/19/2013
Hello, I just read all the chapters you've posted and I'm really liking this story so far. I like how you portrayed Phantom and the twists you put in the story. Hope you update soon! I'm really curious on how you'll continue this.
Randomgirl92 chapter 14 . 4/8/2013