Reviews for When Daylight Dies
WereBunny87 chapter 38 . 1/14
I love this story so much! Well done! I look forward to more
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 38 . 1/8
I am lovong this story. I really am and i cannot wait for more!
terrahsims chapter 38 . 1/7
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us, and thank you for continuing it.
Nopes chapter 14 . 1/5
You know, I think this is the first time I've seen someone make it so that Rita is loved by someone
sanctanox chapter 38 . 1/2
Hi! I just saw that this story was updated (I saved this story for so long and haven't really read it yet) I'm glad you come back and update it. I'm really looking forward to reading it but haven't because I saw it was unfinished. So since you come back I will definitely reading this. May I ask do you have ao3 account? and do you also post your stories on there? If you don't have one I really recommend you post your stories or this one there. More people would love to read it since people don't really active on this size like ao3 (I maybe bias because I'm an ao3 user haha) it's easier for you to get a feedback and support from us, the readers as well.
marvynthephoenix chapter 26 . 12/9/2020
I'm so sorry, it must hurt so bad. But we're here for you(well as much as we can be online!)
marvynthephoenix chapter 25 . 12/9/2020
You have my deepest sympathies and condolences for your loss, I cannot sympathize or say I've gone through the same but I truly am sorry.
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 32 . 11/19/2020
yay I'm happy with this anyone messes there live up dies painfully
bluepillfanfic chapter 36 . 11/11/2020
i am excited when you have time to update. This is a great story you are writing in your free time for free. who gives a fig what someone with can't even sign in says. it's because your story is so interesting that they were mad they don't have a ending. Take it as the back handed compliant it is.
MrsSilverusSnape chapter 38 . 11/9/2020
I love this story. It’s warm, heart wrenching and addicting I didn’t want to put it down... can’t wait for the next chapter no matter when your able to post it
TheLastSlytherin chapter 37 . 11/2/2020
I am so glad to see this updated! this is my fave story and I am HERE FOR IT
videokid97 chapter 37 . 10/29/2020
I for one am stoked about the update years later. Thank you!
maybehumanbeingwithMACBOOK chapter 2 . 9/27/2020
haven't ever seen a sevvy/remmy before (Severus/remus) but what can I say full points for creativity I guess
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 3 . 9/25/2020
Yeah...no. No kid writes like that. Seems you have made Harry so OOC it might as well not be him at all.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/25/2020
What does Severus have to do with how Robert has turned out? Please.