Reviews for When Daylight Dies
Arfa chapter 35 . 7/27
OMG it is on! When I saw your last post about Hiatus I brooded, sulked and *blushes* pouted for ages, so, to see this story updated was like a ray of sun in the darkness :D
*hugs tightly* thank you!
lia-leigh chapter 35 . 7/26
You should be proud of this story - I've loved every chapter, but sometimes, real life takes priority. Good luck with your dissertation! (I would love to volunteer to finish this story for you, but I know that there's no way I'd do it justice).
Stormshadow13 chapter 35 . 7/25
It is sad to see you ending this fic. But I can totally understand how life can move writing to the back burner.

I hope that things go well for you at work and home.

You created a wonderful story here and I loved reading it. Thank you for all your hard work.

If someone takes it up can you let us know worth a message here in the story.
passanger chapter 35 . 7/25
This situation really is sad. I like this story a lot and wouldn't mind waiting a few years until you have a bit more time. If you'll pardon my presumption, I'd like to recommend books by Mark Forster and 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam; they helped me a lot when I was overwhelmed.
Good luck with your dissertation and thanks for the chapter.
Dracofides chapter 34 . 7/25
WHAT. ASDFGHJKL. I'VE WAITED FOR SO LONG. LET ME GO CRY A RIVER.

this is my go to Drarry fanfic... :'(

I'm sad now.

But it was a great experience! Thank you so much for writing this story!

I hope someone continues this.
Ariesp19 chapter 34 . 7/25
If someone does adopt can you let us know :,(
Prince Itzal chapter 34 . 7/25
I'm disappointed you won't be continuing it but I understand. I hope you find someone who us a suitable replacement for you. :')
love the book but still a bit annoying
herstrawberrypizza chapter 33 . 1/31
Oh no! Please continue on with this wonderful story, I cant wait to see the progress with Draco and Samael, and what Robert's planning to do. Hope to see a new chapter soon.
Ariesp19 chapter 33 . 12/6/2015
Hope to see more soon
Pennieyoung chapter 33 . 10/18/2015
Such a good story, hope you update soon:):):)
Guest chapter 33 . 9/25/2015
Please continue this story it's too good to stop
dantexsin chapter 33 . 8/27/2015
Keep going!
AliceCullen3 chapter 33 . 8/12/2015
LOVE IT!
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 33 . 8/3/2015
I really really love your story it is so well written! Keep up the awesome work! C: