Reviews for When Daylight Dies
Gina chapter 13 . 10/12
I do read the quote but haven't thought to watch the videos
Gina chapter 4 . 10/11
I liked chapter four and didn't think it was filler. You've explained why HP isn't showing up at school, told us Samael's full name, and showed a behavior between the adults that we wouldn't see just anywhere.

I'm looking forward to the reactions at school!
daniela.beadles.earle chapter 35 . 8/10
Wonderful!
Alice Love chapter 35 . 5/6
I love this story! Best fanfic I've ever had the pleasure of reading!
Katznowlz chapter 35 . 4/9
I am so excited to see another chapter. I was scrolling through and just now noticed it. Are you going to continue with this story? It would be awesome if you were, I absolutely love it.
EndlessHax chapter 35 . 1/29
nuuuuuu... please finish it your self, it is amazing and deserves to be finished by the original author! too many amazing fanfics have to be continued by a different author. but either way this was and will be 13 out of ten for absolutely congratulations!
Bon chapter 35 . 12/5/2016
Hello, I've just finished reading to where this story ends. I wanted to leave a review because it was in my heart to do so, and I couldn't not leave one. It has taken me 11 hours or thereabouts to read this entire thing, and let me say, that it was the best damn 11 hours of my life. This has ultimately been THE best piece of Harry Potter fan fiction that I've ever read - Drarry - the plot twists from the beginning were so surreal and unexpected, and your writing style is a creative work of art. I've seen your authors notes and have been reading about the troubles that have unfortunately come your way, and hope that they have not misguided you. I see that you have been looking for someone to take over this story from your cut, and I would quite like to see it make it to the end. So I would offer myself up for the job, however, my writing skills have been refined over the years, however, they are not on par with yours, and would never be. You have created a beautiful masterpiece. I love that Harry is Samael, and that he is a Lestrange. It is beautiful what you have created, a rather dark twist in the light. As I said earlier, I would like to see this story make it to the end, because now I thirst for it. The excitement, the pain, the pleasure, it is all beautiful what you have created and I praise you for it. I hope that you see this note and know that somebody still cares? Because until now, I have never read a better written piece of fan fiction.

Much love,
A reader.
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
I hope things are going well for you! Even if you cannot find a different writer, I will gladly wait until you are ready and have time. I love how you write and I would be saddened if the story changed from the voice you give it to someone else's.

Good luck in all of your endeavors.
P. S. Keep writing on the side, I hear it is a good stress reliever for some people!
holly101leaf chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
Huh, never had an amazing Walburga. Most of the time (even in Dark harry fanfics) she's an annoying portrait that never shuts up but anyways. Lovely writing and amazing story/ chapter.
Shetan20 chapter 35 . 8/22/2016
Thankyou for a brilliant story
SupernaturalHearts chapter 35 . 8/11/2016
I am sincerely sorry to hear about the hardships you have been going through and I hope your schooling has been going well for you. That being said I do hope that one day you are either able to finish this or can find someone to do your work justice because this was a wonderful read and very well written. If you do find someone to adopt this fic will you be posting an update to alert followers of the change?
naughty guest chapter 35 . 7/31/2016
Thank you for this story. I am no writer but I imagine that Ginny has some crucial role in Arthur's demise. Robert's fate is probably as pathetic as his moral compass. Dumblebore is also due a public (cough) Rita (cough) comeuppance, not the least for engineering Samuel's hell of a childhood.

As for your hiatus, congratulations. I regularly do total technology boycotts for my sanity. As far as I know for sure, we only get one life. Do AU's count? joking!
Arfa chapter 35 . 7/27/2016
OMG it is on! When I saw your last post about Hiatus I brooded, sulked and *blushes* pouted for ages, so, to see this story updated was like a ray of sun in the darkness :D
*hugs tightly* thank you!
lia-leigh chapter 35 . 7/26/2016
You should be proud of this story - I've loved every chapter, but sometimes, real life takes priority. Good luck with your dissertation! (I would love to volunteer to finish this story for you, but I know that there's no way I'd do it justice).
Stormshadow13 chapter 35 . 7/25/2016
It is sad to see you ending this fic. But I can totally understand how life can move writing to the back burner.

I hope that things go well for you at work and home.

You created a wonderful story here and I loved reading it. Thank you for all your hard work.

If someone takes it up can you let us know worth a message here in the story.