Reviews for When Daylight Dies
Kitty chapter 33 . 7/13
I absolutely love this fanfic, this is actually the 3rd time I've read through the story. Will there be any continuations of this story? I'm dying to find out how far Samuel & Draco's relationship will go as well as Samuel's next plot!
cztelnik chapter 33 . 6/19
You are talented and writing a really good story.
Wolf and MR Lover chapter 4 . 6/7
Is Harry's leg going to be healed?
Alexielios chapter 22 . 4/13
Interesting story. It is well written, i like the plot. However, there is one problem in my opinion (a problem often encounter in slash stories). There are far too many gays. It is not a problem in itself but it makes the story highly unrealistic and a bit incoherent, especially when compared to canon universe fix by jkr (universe that you are using). I know it is AU, but still, it is too much in my opinion (what the hell, Voldy in love with Rodolphus... Rodolphus aged 18...). and draco's and samael's parents who see them married at age 11? People change ! You can be in love with someone when your are 12, but it will probably change over the time. Still, your story is good with a good plot, despite those things :)
addictedtocsi777 chapter 33 . 3/6
Thoroughly enjoyed the first 33 chapters. Very anxious to read more. Keep up the good work!
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 33 . 3/1
Excellent updates. Can't wait to see what happens next ;)
Dracofides chapter 33 . 2/12
I've read this when it came out, but I was so busy that I couldn't review. And when I did have the time, I've completely forgotten about it! Sorry about that.

Anyway, it seems that everyone (including me) is relieved the two boys finally gave in to their feelings. They saw the change in Samael, haha! It really got them confused, but hey, they figured it was Draco's fault. And they're right. Those lovebirds are so cute.

I don't know what to think of Victoria. It's not really my ship at all to have characters with OCs, but perhaps I may be neutral. I ship Sirius with someone else, but that someone else already has somebody in this story. I'll keep my mouth shut and be neutral.

I still hate Umbridge, and it'll be a pain to read about her in the next few chapters. But she'll make things interesting, I think. Courageous Neville overhears and turns to Snape? Must have been hard for him.

That's all I have for this chapter. Hope to see the next one soon to clarify a few more things. Kudos.
littlesprout chapter 33 . 1/9
Can't wait for more.
Thanks for updating
missemokitty20 chapter 33 . 1/4
yaaay :) love this update really can't get enough of this story
yukino76 chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
good waiting for the next ;)
rmiser1994 chapter 33 . 12/31/2014
awesome story so far! wonder what will happen next! (get a blood quill detention on purpose to get her arrested? or something else...?) Cannot wait to read more! .
rmiser1994 chapter 32 . 12/31/2014
so sweet! .
whitebuffalowmn chapter 33 . 12/30/2014
I can't wait to read more of your fantastic story! please continue with the updates. the more I read of this tale, the more I want to read. keep up the great job you are doing.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
May your memories of your best friend bring you comfort and a smile. My condolences to you.
Harriverse chapter 33 . 12/28/2014
I may have to reread this from the beginning because I am sure that I'm missing points. It will be enjoyable. At least I can be glad that S. and D. are finally together. Thanks for updating. Uni is way more important than fanfiction writing. A good career will make a happier author with more time to write.