Reviews for That's Really Nice
Daryl chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
i'm so glad they finally got together, their inability to let the other one know how they felt got a little frustrating to read but i like how things turned out
Jem 4ever chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
I couldn't stop laughing at the part with Bass. Nicely done. Now…to go and watch all of these episodes. I'm on s2 e3. :)
Fan chapter 8 . 1/13/2014
Loved them all. Please keep writing
Myx Nyx chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
Ah! That was AMAZING! I have to say that I generally do not like the fics that try to follow along the show over a series of episodes highlighting subtext and stuff, because people tend to do it wrong; making up stuff that was obviously not there and skipping over other things that obviously were. But this! This was SEAMLESS! I cannot believe how good this was. I am over the moooon! And how realistic it was. My favorite bit was at the end when Jane throws up her hands over her awkward way too subtle love declaration and is like, 'Surprise!' That is just so perfect. And incidentally, something I would totally do. Haha. You know how you said you were attracted to me two months ago and I didn't say anything? Well, I love you too! Surprise! Just AMAZING. I may even go back and read it all over again right now. Awesome job!
mholder chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
Jane blurting out "surprise" just cracked me up. Really nice story. Well done!
mholder chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Really enjoying the story. But why are you calling Maura diminutive and petite? She's probably taller than the average woman - or at least as tall - just not as tall as Jane.
tika12001 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Aww this is very sweet :-)
connyx chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Oh yes, this mean car which tries to kill Jane, oh I smiled...
Dear dear, you did an amazing job like alaways :)
I really hope you get more active again here!
connyx chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
You know, I've always been a big fan of yours.
But I'm always again surprised how you 'take me in'. I mean, seriously..
My heart was beating so much it almost hurt.
And that happens very often when I read pieces by you.
Honestly, I hope you'll never ever stop sharing any kind of stories.
Never. Ever.
Michelle J chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Finally. It was like watching them take turns being Wily E.
Riellebrat chapter 8 . 9/15/2012
"What's wrong? Find a finger?" Was the best line I've ever read! HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Loved it!

Great job!
riverkirby chapter 8 . 9/9/2012
"Idiot!" she near-shouted, shut off the water, and flew like the wind to dress, French braid her hair so as to avoid the lengthy process of drying and styling, and ran out to the living room, leaping over Bass along the way. Bass looked at her as she passed by, his expression clearly reading "What..." as he looked up, "The" as he looked to the side, "Hell?" as he stared after his primary caregiver.

I loved the story so much and this scene was so freakin' hilarious :P Love when they give the tortoise a voice lol
DarXe chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
The end was really cute. Loved Bass's "what the hell" play-by-play. I wanted to slap the both of them (heh, or maybe the two writers) at how long it took to get to that happy ending though. :)
catherine8000 chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
I really enjoyed this story and thought it was beautifully written - funny, sweet and gorgeous! And nice characterisation too.
Krabkrab chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
She may or may not have been referring to cuddling.