Reviews for Time After Time
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Truly this is a real Hell for both the Valeyard, and the Master...
aBlue Gillespian chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oh, what had the Valeyard gone and done now. Poor Master indeed, but he killed the Master in his first regeneration, now that is a royal mixup. I love this is greatly written even if a bit depressing. Since Simm played the Master it seems that we all write only about that particular incarnation. I have missed Delgado-Master. What had happened to him thought why was he acting like a puppet? What is the case with that vacant gaze? It was hearbreaking and a bit distrubing to know that even the Master is affride of him.
mericat chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I don't have a whole lot of knowledge of the Valeyard, but from what I know you brought him to life. Interesting that he would choose to end the Master's Live.
Brownbug chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Not familiar with "He Jests At Scars", so I'm afraid this one probably went over my head a little. Beautifully written as always, though. I really loved the line where the Valeyard says: "the Doctor never even saw himself coming!" Fabulous \O/
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow...this was really great! The Master meeting the Valeyard...though I find it strange that the Valeyard would have a companion...still, it was awesome.