Reviews for Fairytale Curse
Captain Bitcherica chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
Dude please update? This is fricking awesome :)
KindKritic chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I really like this story! I think Billie is realistic and that is my favorite aspect of this story. Keep writing!
thoughts.elsewhere chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Hello. I just watched 'neverland' and OhMyGods! It was beyond amazing. Everything about it was beautiful and fascinating. So after watching it I had to check fanfiction to see what was here and I stumbled upon your story.

Ever since watching it, I have thought of someone new going to neverland and your story is just what I was looking for. The story sounds super interesting and I can't wait to read more. I wonder what the lost boys will think of her and is peter and billie the pairing? Please update soon, cannot wait to read on Xx
Narutoske chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter.

Meggie cronwall chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Brilliant! Please update soon!
Narutoske chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
So glad you finally updated.

Wow just the first time Peter and Billie meet and they are already fighting each other.

Chimichar chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
gosh i can't wait for the second one! I love your writing style too, alot of people would just write whatever they want and not look over for any mistakes or if something is detailed to little or too much, like this one story I read and almost every single world was spelled wrong.

Great Job! Keep the story up! :)
Imthatmystery chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
This is really good, please keep wrighting!

Nicole x
OccamsTaser chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
I just started reading this story and I have say it's really awesome and awesome for you to have an OC rather than Wendy.

I so far like Billie. Billie gives me the impression of a strong girl, clever,and somehow complex. The reason why I find her so complex because I see this side of her that's so innocent but she can be bitter and have anger, like with her family she feeling nothing but bitterness and anger and from what you mention she doesn't have any friends, which shows a different side to her. But its good because she is not like girl like in the 1990's like Wendy.

Billie can be somehow alike but also different from Peter but I think they are a good match. Peter can be innocent as well but he has friends that keeps innocent more in check, which makes me worried about Billie because from what I know she maybe a loner and which makes it more complicated she has some bitterness and she can lose her innocence and its worse that the tree spirits are using her to get rid of Peter.

The tree spirits are also have bitter and vengeful intentions and I hope later Billie doesn't fall easily for being manipulated from either the tree spirits or Hook, its better for her to realize what kind of person she is and decide how she should live in Neverland instead of people telling what to do.

Also I agree from the previous reviewer that you should put Billie and Peter as a couple, they really match and it seems they are each other's equal only difference is the tree spirits gave Billie some powers not just fly...so this will be interesting and I would love to see first Billie and Peter fight each other after all Billie is willing trying to follow the order of the tree spirits.

Also the idea of Peter of meeting a modern girl from the 21st century should be epic because back in Peter's time they only think men/boys can only do what boys do and women/girls don't do any boy stuff. They will all think girls are inferior in their time. So I would like to see how Peter and Billie first interact.

The fact Peter found a girl came to Neverland is an epic expression.

I hope next chapter will be more Peter on the next chapter and Billie. I can't wait till they meet.

Update soon. I love this story.
Narutoske chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
So glad you finally updated.

Love this chapter and love how Billie will be to stay in Never land.

So far I love your OC Billie, she is someone who has guts and stand up to herself. She is so different compared to Wendy. From what I can tell she sees herself like an equal to boys. I wonder if Billie knows how to fight as Peter does. I do believe she comes from the 21st century which is a good twist.

Also I have this idea of you should make more twist on this story like have Billie have a dark side.

you do a romance between Billie and Peter but make it realistic because the spirits of the trees want her to get rid of Peter so it make it better if they both hate each other first before they like each other, and I don't think Peter can see a girl that has guts because he is from the 1900's and Billie is from a different year and more modern.

Update sooner.
Narutoske chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love this plot and glad you won't have Wendy in this story, I also hate her.

I would like to see how Billie copes with the new world.

AnnabethWeasley22 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Good story! I whatched neverland and it is now one of my favorite shows!
GlitteringSnow chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awesome! I do love a good story and this is shaping up to be marvolous :) It was a very good first chapter and I can't wait to see whats in the next, so please update soon. I hate Wendy too lol
PlantyPie chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Oooo good opening!Looking forward to reading more :) xx