Reviews for Red Hot Temper
cuteCharmy94 chapter 4 . 3/30
please tell me ur going to continue this! TT
its really good
update, update... UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEAAAAASSSEE! Dx
Sunshine - Girl chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
Why did you stop ? Please update I want to know more about Ace and I cant wait for a real fight so you can show what she can do we know so far that her punch is a killer ;) When I started reading Your story I couldnt stop :D
With me you got a new fan :) Ah and I like her character :P and so far this is the longest comment I have ever written XD
Your new fan
Sunshine - Girl :3
Guess chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I know it's been a while, but please continue!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 4 . 4/13/2013
Update soon, please.
StixOfCinnamon chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
Great job! Keep going
New.York.Celt chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
Amazing chapter, as always (:
TMNTluckygirl chapter 4 . 3/12/2012
OMG AMAZING! Do I need to say anymore? I'm glad you updated :) It's been a while lol. Anyway great chapter as always and keep up the good work.
amazing chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
real wishes granted:
yesiamweird chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I'm liking the story thus far! Ace seems like she will fight off her father after how poorly she speaks about him and she interested in the turtles. This should be fun to read! ;) Update soon!

-yesiamweird
TMNTluckygirl chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
This was amazing, great, wonderful...do I ned to say anymore lol. Great chapter and keep up the good work :)
TMNTluckygirl chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Lol yes the guys are very entertaining. I must admit I think she has an evil streak in her, considering that she likes seeing Stockman in pain...it's not a bad thing at all, who wouldn't want to see him in pain lol...I'm so cruel. Btw loved it! Keep it up.
syzygy101 chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Like how you've managed to fit Ace into the storyline... Looking forward to see what happens next. Great work!

:-) X
TMNTluckygirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OMG this is really good, it must suck that she was only made to do the Shredders bidding :( Anyway good story hope you update soon :)
New.York.Celt chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lovely story :D Can't wait for more.