Reviews for Very Important Questions
fanfictionalcolic chapter 17 . 9/16/2014
It's the sweetest of the sweet story I ever read. Ever. Undereviewed as well. On the same tone, my now 16 yrs daughter was barely 3 when we were watching a big thunderstorm. Because she was scared I started to explain tha clouds are full of electricity and when they bump in each other it provokes a big noise and lightning. She though about it for 2 minutes and ahhh it's why the moon is lighten at nigh because of the electricity of the clouds.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 16 . 6/14/2014
I am not usually a fan of drabble, but I just couldn't resist reading this story when I saw the summary. I loved the concept. Well written, cute and so romantic... Really enjoyed it :D
MissYesPleaseSir chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
Oh, how I love a good Swoonward... {dreamy sigh} What a fun structure/pretense to work with! You must have really enjoyed coming up with your chapters. (And your answer about the leaves in the fall is completely charming and lovely.) Thank you so much for this! :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 15 . 1/8/2014
so cute!
sholtsclaw698 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
sweet :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
so so cute
lovetwifics chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
loved this cute little story! it was so heartwarming and overall just a make you smile feel good story. looking forward to reading more of your work.
JenSing chapter 16 . 1/6/2014
I think that is the best answer/explanation I've ever heard for that question.
jessica158363 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
This was so sweet! Just what I needed!
Alliecat N Heat chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Loved it!
twilightlover2990 chapter 17 . 1/6/2014
Deb recommended this story on her group on FB and I must say that this little story is so amazing...with all the curious questions of the toddlers to grown-ups. You are really a very creative and gifted writer.I hope you continue to mesmerise us(readers) with your awesome talent :)
fyrebyrd89 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Beautifully sweet fic and thank you for taking your time to write for our pleasure.
fyrebyrd89 chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
OMG I loved this it too late to vote?
MatingInspires chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
Razeus1 chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Love, love, love this story!
It reminds me of " The Adventures of Swirl and Daisy" (not sure if it's the correct title?)