Reviews for Change on the Horizon
MeeptheCheep chapter 13 . 7/6/2013
Wow... I have no words. This is a beautiful piece of literature. You captured the emotions and personalities of the characters so perfectly; I was crying throughout this entire story.

Well done, and I hope to read more from you in the future. Now excuse me while I try to handle all of these feels.
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Wonderful! Simply brilliant! I cried so hard but the feels was amazing! 5 stars for this fic!
FandomNut chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
I am at a loss for words. Nah, just kidding, I need to praise this as much as possible. Ok, first off, this was so IC I can't believe it. Izaya's struggle to see Shizuo was PERFECT! I couldn't put this down just because the characters are so damn in character. Seriously, one of my favorite parts of the entire fanfic. Izaya's usually so hard to write due to his tight grip on his emotions, but you made him seem untouchable on the outside while inside he had this great inner turmoil. Shizuo was fabulous. I wasn't sure what to expect from him being paralyzed, but it magnificent. I especially loved the part when he realizes that he's no better than Izaya in doing whatever he wants because I've often wondered that. His depression is so real and I love Besana's character, minor that it is. Oh my gosh, the more I read the more addicted and the more I fall I love with this. It is so well written. That confrontation between Izaya and Shizuo after he goes out for the first time is just masterful. I...um. I really can't praise this enough. Just perfect. Thank you so much for this.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 13 . 5/26/2012
nice
Athena's phoenix chapter 13 . 4/18/2012
Aw... That was a cute ending! XD

It seemed a little sudden to me, but maybe that's 'cause I started off interpreting this as a friendship fic. Either way, well done! I loved reading this!
Athena's phoenix chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Oh... god damn, thus is so sad! You brought me to tears... Gah! I just feel so bad for them both!

...You're amazing; this story is amazing! It's so rare to come across something like this, a story this good... You should write a novel. You have the skill.
TezTra chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
Mission accomplished indeed... Just give me a moment to cry... this was beautiful, and you were able to retain that same bitter-sweet mood and feeling to the story and the quality of your writing only gets better by the chapter! Thank you so much for writing this...

Happy Days

TezTra
Maru de Kusanagi chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Hump, hmp.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR FINISHING YOU STORY.

I enjoyed reading every chapter, even when I did not review each of them. Thank you indeed
Antique.Clockwork chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
I simply cannot fathom why you don't have more reviews for this story, and I have no idea why I didn't find it until now.

It was written so well, your style of writing is sophisticated and wonderful to read! The story itself was beautiful and realistic, and I found myself stuck like glue despite my eyes begging for rest from lack of sleep. Thank you for the lovely read, and I hope to be able to read more fictions from you. Great work!
Cael Luciano chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
Aww, sad it's over...
icywarm chapter 13 . 4/6/2012
*slowly claps* Beautiful. Truly beautiful. Oh, if I weren't on my phone right now I'd immeadiatly add this to my list of fanfictions I don't want to forget. However, I must wait until I can get on the computer.

Amazing. This needs more reviews.
Cael Luciano chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
I love this... I love all this emotion. You spell it out so simply, and that's what makes it mean so much...

Hope you update soon!
icywarm chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Izaya, if you just told Shizuo the truth, maybe he'd go on to live. UPDATE THIS NOW!
TezTra chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
I'm glad its raining anyway... hopefully no one will notice me crying... *sigh* What is this? Is today that day to write horribly sad yet heartbreakingly sweet Shizaya? I should've prepared myself for more angst this chapter. Well, a job wonderfully done nevertheless, and I do hope Izaya can convey his feelings soon.

Happy Days...

TezTra
Cael Luciano chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Update again soon please! I wants moar!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »