Reviews for denial
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 7/21
Wow I really loved your characterization of both of them! Good job!
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I really, really like this. Though Yuuko throwing the wine and getting frustrated seems a little out of character for me, this overall is just amazing. I wonder what would have happened if he'd accepted-and what the price would have been. Really good job.
Ikabi chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh, that was just beautiful. I love how Gin actually *doesn't* take Yuuko's offer; that says so much about his character and how it twists and warps into the man he becomes. This shot is so bitter-sweet, especially since we know how it turns out later. It makes me want to give Gin a hug.

And Yuuko's servants? Predecessors to Maru and Moro? :D
swanfrost chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Aww...poor GIn... but you portrayed both of them nicely!
bookwormtiff chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
DAMMIT GIN, STOP BEING SO STUPIDLY STUBBORN AND PRIDEFUL AND WHATNOT! D8

BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! YUUKO SAW YOUR FUTURE AND YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL AND DIE!

...Which is what I want to so desperately yell at him. Geez, Yuuko can see through Time, you dumbass. ;_; I don't want you to die either, y'know.

Could very well fit in Bleach-verse, except crossovers don't happen in Real Life (or is that canon?).
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Poor, blind Gin. So thoroughly himself. I loved Yuuko trying her best to make clear the choice, and how he still chooses what he knows.