Reviews for contradiction
FrigidFlames chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful piece, I like the point of view and how it seemed realistic. In a way they were almost lovers-a thing that was never official. Amazing job
Massington3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I loved it3 Probably one of the best fan-fics I have ever read!3
SidityMAC chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
amazingly sad for the most part :)
Les14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I just might have possibly fallen in love with a fictional character.

I just might have possibly fallen in love with this story itself.

I would absolutely love to read Massie's point of view. I think that would add a whole other level to this already deep storyline.

But that's just my opinion.
I LOVE NEW YORK chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Best story ever

First time fav-ing a one shot ever

the whole thing was just so magical and beautifully written

-xoxo,V
CrazyCountryLove3 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I thought that this was really cute
whereitallbegins chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
this was good. i like that you don't use epic words to describe petty things. i like the fact that you were, i guess, inspired by looking for alaska [i've never read it, but it's my friend's favorite book]. i like how you were able to tell such an emotional story through one... uh... chapter thing. i like that this was a massington. i hate how they didn't end up together. i like that it was a cassie. i'm confused about the end... was that some sort of doppelganger of massie, or...? i like that skye liked derrick. i liked that this wasn't cliche in the least bit.

but, anyway, great writing! :D
misschitchat chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
"besides they belong together, them and their fucking weird eyes."

best. line. ever.

i really like this story, i like how there's never any like massie/derrick "action" so to speak but its just a one-sided thing. i love looking for alaska and this truly reflected it in some ways. massie's character is beautifully aloof and derrick's is so human - i liked that. i mean derrick may come across as bitter and snarky but you wrote him like a real person and that's just amazing. when i log on, i'm definitely faving this.
lightning veins chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this oneshot was out-of-the-world fantastic. i like how it's reminiscent of looking for alaska (one of my favorite books, by the way! i love john green) with the 'days' and the quote in the beginning. you wrote all of the characters wonderfully and realistically; i can picture derrick falling head over heels in love with massie and her not giving a shit back. and it WASN'T cliché. there wasn't a prince charming or a really cheesy romantic happy ending. skye liked derrick, derrick liked massie, and sometimes crushes don't work out. honestly, there were so many aspects that i really liked :) so i'm just rambling now but askljsjh I REALLY LOVED THIS. faving, for sure, and i'm definitely looking forward to more of your work.