Reviews for Streaking Blaze
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/23
lmao, that was absolutely, positively great! Jyuushirou's so devious, you'd never expect it out of him! Nanao sounded pretty on target, and I felt like her side of the story really got me into the story. Of course, Shunsui's delusions also helped.
Blue chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It made me laugh so much xD I got odd looks from my friends who were sitting near me, so they came over and read it. Needless to say, we were all laughing together by the time they'd finished XDDD
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Amazing
MerryKitten chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh, dear Kami! This was hilarious!
MechanicalRosebud chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ha! I love it! XD Just a wonderful piece of work you've written here certainly has a good amount of humor that's sometimes hard to find in a good fanfic. Good work!
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Hilariously written! Thank you for this - it really made my day :)
euforie chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Hahaha! funny :)
Mystera II chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Waiting in her bedroom, ne?
lovelyreading007 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was excellent! Very creative with a witty twist. ]
A.C.Ritic chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Wonderful story.
yitiantulong chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Ah ha! Mystery solved... so it was actually a very sneaky Ukitake behind this whole mess (he actually had the deviousness to go around the pick up his own clothing and also not wear his haori for fear of discovery! :) )

He was also clearly out to get Shunsui for stripping him since he _could_ conceivably have left him his haori at least so he needed have gone out in _nothing_ but his undies.

OOC perhaps, but the idea of Shunsui stripping down Ukitake- raised eyebrows- and tossing his clothing out a window- say what? in a moment of panic over Nanao was fun! :)
hello goodbye my spider fly chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was yes just yes! I loved this! please can the good author do more?
ebonypol chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Loved it :)
Keynn chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I don't even know what to say, except that something needed to be said. xD

You, amazingly humorous author, are the reason why I'm not embarrassed in the least to be stalking other's favorite lists.
lara5170 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This was very funny. Once I finished reading Ukitake's version of things I got the full visual in my mind and it was hysterical. Thanks for having such a great mind.