Reviews for Ginger Christmas
LunarLotis chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
OMG Just love it 3
Ukchana chapter 3 . 6/3/2012
Your stories truly exemplify exactly why Donna is the *only* one for the Doctor. I guess the end of this chapter really hit me with that.

I know that they created a "time traveling girlfriend/wife/thing/person" for him in that River-Willow-Brook-Song person (really, what kind of name is that, anyway? Self-Insert much, do we, script "writers"? Why not just name her "Pearlescence Jubilation Xarzebon" and give her rainbow hair and purple eyes?), but as you can see, I really didn't find her very fascinating.

Just because someone can time-travel doesn't make them special - they have to be special *intrinsically*, which Donna certainly always was. I really thought that this uniqueness was the whole point behind the character, but then they just erased her away in a huge "redux," didn't they?

This is why I don't trust the creators of any show . . . something might be "canon" but that doesn't make it right! :-D

But for *you*, with every chapter, you get Donna's character more and more perfectly accurate . . . and I do have to say I think I love *your* Donna even more than the original. Probably because you've successfully grown her in exactly the *right* direction - the same direction she *would* have grown into had they not erased her memories.

Much love! (And sorry for the rant . . . .)
Ukchana chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Best Part:

Queues were all about waiting and if he liked waiting he wouldn't need a time machine, would he?

Quite right!
VILYA74 chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Lol!
VILYA74 chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Lol!
Tyr Alexander chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
More!
helikesitheymikey chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
yeah...I can see how the Time Family begins to be thorns in the Kringle Corp's side...and I LOVE that they never pay the bills.

methinks the Doctor needs to take Donna to Hawaii...before the next Time Tot gets there first.

SO...are all the Time Tots just Donna and the Doctor's or have the first generation of Time Tots reproduced and had more Time Tots? oh man...good thing they have the TARDIS...any place else and I doubt that the whole family would fit.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I almost feel a bit sorry for whatever guy Zara's gonna be involved with...I mean she sees that her mommy is usually the boss unless something dangerous might be happening...not to mention I doubt any guy could necessarily pass Donna's inspection let alone the Doctor's.

totally LOVE THIS!
notwritten chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
That was enjoyable. Keep smiling. :-)
mericat chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Thank you for the Gingee Baby Christmas treat. So much fun. So they saved all of the reindeer from slavery? How fun being served with lawsuit when just a baby. Merry Christmas and Thank you
ceeare chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
merry christmas, this was cute
uzumaki misaki chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Oh now that was priceless! Well done!
Drawn To Those That Never Yawn chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Did you know that Toy Kingdom is actually a real chain of toy stores here in the Philippines? If you did, I'm not surprised... maybe. Happy Holidays, and I will continue reading now. :)
mericat chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Awww. Zara has a pet reindeer and the Doctor is about to go into reindeer union rights. Yay Doctor. Fun Chapter.
uzumaki misaki chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
I loved that line by ianto...we heard about a flying reindeer in Hyde park and thought of you.

And...where's my baby...she's in the kitchen

Awesome!