Reviews for Change
AHHHGHG THE TENSION ;A;
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Wait, did BB attack Raven?! :O
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
man, the original cartoon was my only real exposure to these characters, aside from fanfiction and some wiki-ing I did years ago. But I am seeing nothing wrong with how you've portrayed Beast Boy, here. He obviously growing up, and trying to figure out what to do with his life.

So I like this!

Plus, I *love* to see my favorite characters SUFFER. :D
kronk95 chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
hope for more
Sparky chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
What happened?! Please hurry back soon!
Sparky chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
But...but they were gonna hurt him! And her!
Koutei's Empress chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
I found this story today and I love it! Beast boy is my favorite character and I kinda like how to become more animal than human ( Even if though it sound twisted). Please update soon.
Kryalla Orchid chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
Ow. Ow ow ow... Right in the chest. Just rip it all open and tear out my heart.

That physically hurt.

You have talent for that.

First person really suits this piece, especially for it's ability to get right inside BB's head and make us feel what he feels. Really loving where this is going.

Cheers
Kry
D.PUNK chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
Wow man, I am really digging this story. I like the way you portray beast boy a lot. The format is, interesting to say the least and the plot is intriguing. Keep up the good work, can't wait to read more.
KittyAttack chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Awww, BB!

Wait. Gar? -confusedface-

Good chapter :3
Kryalla Orchid chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Oooooooooooh.

I love the raw, caged animal feel to this chapter. He hasn't quite remembered how to be human yet. Poor guy.

Really, not surprised, assuming it was the hunters and not some innocent. Animals often lose themselves in blood rage, Raven shouldn't be surprised. She should have (if she was paying attention when she say him) been able to sense how animalistic.

Love where this is going!

Cheers

Kry
FelynxTiger chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
*le big gasp* omg that, was shoking , a lot, but he musta have done that without thinking rationality, after all it seems that he was at least at the moment more animal than human.

with the explication you give me last chapter things are clearer now :D, see u next chapter!
VampireFrootloopsRule chapter 4 . 1/19/2012
Haha. "More female tension release" clever! Are you going to make this M for violence or that female tenion elease? Just curious.

Awesome chapter. The disjointed thouts made it seem real to me. Something that actualy could happen
FelynxTiger chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
weird strange yet intrigant and intersting, i like how feel the human inside him, yet he is still a bear, and even though i got a little confused in the Raven part and it wa s a short chapter i guess it's part of the story, see u next ch.
KittyAttack chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
D: Poor BB. He misses her, doesn't he?