Reviews for Devilish Lover
blue-analytic chapter 13 . 4/22
The accidents, I feel like there's a conspiracy.
Whatever, I love the interaction between Black and White. Hope this fanfiction will be finished one day. :]
Guest chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
OMG, I've been busy with school and works (and kind of afraid that I won't see what I wan't) but finally I pull my courage and visit my favourite chessshipping-story.
Buuuut you updated! *TEARS*
Great story as always, always able to make me cry, then squealing in joy, then sighing, it's so mean of you and this story you write to be able to affect me this much T_T
reinpianist chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
omg there's another chapter you don't know how that relieves me, can't wait )
reinpianist chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
such a heartbreaking scene TT and we would never know why she forgot the promise she made to her son
reinpianist chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
love the story 3 hope there is more of this shipping
reinpianist chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I think I'm going to like this story
blackshadow340 chapter 13 . 8/17/2014
One of the best stories I've read, I hope your next update
WOW chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
KYA! They Finally KISSED! But why do I feel like there's more crying to come? Oh well... I really hope they end up together. I really love your story. One of the best Chessshiping stories I ever read. Keep at it.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
*screams*
Oh my god, I absolutely love this story www! You're the best chessshipping AU! writer I've seen so far on the three years I've been on this website! /although I'm too lazy to sign in orz/ Touya...well...he's relying on her for support right now, isn't he? He's not actually really deep in love with her at this moment, right? wwww I really want to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
ok...than update
Amulet Misty chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
Woah. That was a lot of heavy stuff back there. Gosh, Touko's story really was unforunate :x I do wonder what they CD is all about. And woah, Touya getting in that accident a moment ago surprised me so much owo this nis getting intense.
Cloud-mon-cher chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Oh snap!
Bel-lawl chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
NOOO! TOUYAA! DON'T DIEE! D' Not until you realise how much you care for Touko D'
I almost cried in this chapter for so many reasons D
Anyway, cool chapter and please update soon )
PandoraStar123 chapter 12 . 8/20/2013
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! TOUYA MUST LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY must we suffer? (and yay! U uploaded devilish lover. so happy OuO)
VioletCamellia chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
so sad...I didn't expect Touya's mom to die! D:
but great story!I really like soon plz!