Reviews for Meeting One Direction Louis and Harry
Scourge The Knight chapter 7 . 8/9/2013
Well this is girlish wet dream just like most in the Twilight fandom. For one, fanfiction doesn't allow you to post story's about real people (you and your friend Nat). Just by reading the summary it already is a Mary Sue which means you've casted yourself in the story. Very self-indulgent, and a crappy story.

Next time, keep yourself out of your own stories, and follow the rules you agreed to before posting.
Marry chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
OMG This fanfiction is so perfect, you should go own and keep writting! I just loved it and I want to see more of Sabrina and Louis and Nat and Harry, can't you update, pleaseeeeeeeee?
finallyexploded chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please note that your fic is in violation for writing about real people. I suggest that you edit your fic so that there isn't any reference to real people, or move the fic to a website that allows this content. Thank you for your time.

Entries not allowed:
4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

explodinghead
Member of Eliminator
Breanna Horan chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
I loved all the chapters they were so cute and I think you should make more like you are my new fav writers! Like of all time!
Grace2221 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
And u need to weight a 2 one!
Grace2221 chapter 7 . 10/8/2012