Reviews for Snow Day
Pottergleekhead chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Excuse me, I need to go puke rainbows because that was too adorable. Are you thinking about making any more (other then the three that are there I mean)?
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This is cute. And Brittany is funny.
wintercrystal chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :D
awesome purple monkey chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh my god. This is so outrageously adorable I can't even properly express myself. First time I ever read a story with animal Klaine. So. Freaking. Cute. Love it!
ilana-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh god it's so cute and fluffy! I think I'm actually gonna get diabetes from its sweetness XD
sparklevampFTW chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Oh my gawrsh. It's just... I can't take all the cute. I just can't. There's so much.
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I am such a sucker for kitty/puppy Klaine. Adorable!
Duchess on fire chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Coucou!

Première fois que je lis un Kitty!Kurt ou un Puppy!Blaine mais c'est absolumment... Trop mignoooooon! Comment as-tu réussi à imaginer un truc comme ça? C'est trop chou! xD

Bonne continuation! ;p
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Gracious heavens, this is *adorable*!
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG! I can not even with your Kitty!Kurt and Puppy!Blaine fics...They are so cute and I wish you'd do more of them! :D What if Brittany gives Blaine a bath and Kurt makes fun of him, but them Brittany decideds to give Kurt a bath and then Blaine gets revenge by making fun of Kurt? lol I'm totally trying to fill your head with fluffy prompts because I just love Kitty!Kurt and Puppy!Blaine fics so much!
Holly-Anne Rivers chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This story is also cute! I love it .
Petticoats chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Your puppy!Blaine is soooo cute.

"...and he really wanted to show Kurt the white stuff, he had to see what he thought of it, and if he didn't show him soon he was sure he might actually die." Perfection.
Zirconiafire chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Please please please please please write more of these two!

Apparently my coherent thoughts have been eradicated by the cuteness
genevieve chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
that was so adorable i might have died whilst reading it

asdfghjk let me hold puppy!blaine
Wolf Princess girl chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was adorable! I want a puppy!Blaine and kitty!Kurt! LET ME LOVE THEM!

I love your stories so much!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »