Reviews for A Merry Big Time Rush Christmas
forgetthemoon-ignorethesky chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
So, you remember that time I said I was a procrastinator? This review is so overdue it's not even funny. I'm really sorry :'(

AHH CUTE POEM! I love this so much! And now I wish it were Christmas because you got me in the Christmas-y mood! Grr.

_
BTRlover98 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Whoa. Do you know how great this was? No. I bet you don't. So I'm gonna tell you.

Bubbles, this little poem was so Christmas message-y (haha) and adorable that I think I might have died.

Oh, and I watched the trailer! I'M SO EXCITED FOR THAT STORY!

But anyhow, I loved how you had a little part of the poem for each boy, and then at the end, it was all of them together! Were they in their pajamas? They were, weren't they? Because they always stay in their PJs! Haha! YAY!

And it's about family and friends, not gifts? YES. So true. This might sound weird, but I like giving gifts better than getting gifts! I don't know why... But getting gifts is fun, too! Lol!

But, yes. This Christmas thinger was precious and so good! I loved it! Sorry for the short-ish review, but I gotta get ready to go to [stupid] dance class and eat dinner. But great job! :]
mooresomore chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love this story. So cute, and perfect in time for christmas (i should really do a christmas story with the guys, I just haven't got that far yet...maybe a new year's one instead?)

Make a twitter account! They're fun and addictive, and a chance to talk to the people on ff in RL. :)

I understand the cricket mode; I've been that way too (there's been some stuff going on, but I think it's all worked out now).

Goes to look up Youtube trailer! :)

Nice job! :)