Reviews for Runaway Child
CalypsoTheL0ver chapter 17 . 2/22
Omg, cliffhanger! T_T
Vi-Violence chapter 17 . 1/26
I know there's another chapter to this, I read it on live journal. Why is it not here?
Tabi chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
Dude, awesome points for the Pokemon bit a few chapters back. I hope I can expect to see more of this series.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hi! I very much enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you finish it. :)

One of my dreams has been to become a foster parent, so I have a particular attachment to stories like this. You seem very familiar with how the foster system works (or doesn't), whether that's from good research, personal experience, or both. Anyway, I wanted to know if there were any other stories along the same lines that you could recommend, whether fanfiction or published books. Thanks!
Luizals chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
NOOOOOOO!!(_;) This is so wrong! Σ(・・;)SO wrong!(・Д・)ノ You are such a mean person ! After writing this amazing 17 chqptersヽ(o and ending the last chap with such a teasing, TEASING!, cliffhanger you decided to just let me hanging there?!(・・) FOREVER!? (人;)NOOOO. Don't do this to me! PLEASE! Give me my happiness back! ( i _ i )
SayMrrp chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Wow! I really think this is awesome! The writing style is really something!
Fives32 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
More. Dear god more.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
continue!
MarburyBlur chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
i love how this story stopped like right before the reunion.
and i love how some of you had to reread that sentence before realizing it was sarcasm.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Wow! I know its been so long since the last update that this fic has probs been abandoned by now but I just want to let you know its great! Damn I'm bouncing in my seat waiting to read the revelation of KFs identity to the Rogues even though I know it'll never come. Incredibly compelling fic! (Thooooooo Kadabra evolves through trading, not a moonstone QQ)
DemonUntilDeath chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Man, I really hope you can find time to finish this story! It is so well written and truly an addictive piece of fiction. And we're so close! It's killing me :P. Anyway, amazing story, I love coming back to this one and reading it when I'm itching for some YJ stories and can't find anything good. Hope you can find some time to wrap it up!
Winter-Freak chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
wickedly amazing!
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
CONTINUE!
reddoggie chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Aw I love Wally angsty stories! I hope you'll update your story, its so good! Yay next time, the gang's going to find Wally! Thanks!QQ
jadedquartz chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
Love it! Can't wait to see another chapter.