Reviews for Runaway Child
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 3/29
Hi! I very much enjoyed reading this story, and I hope you finish it. :)

One of my dreams has been to become a foster parent, so I have a particular attachment to stories like this. You seem very familiar with how the foster system works (or doesn't), whether that's from good research, personal experience, or both. Anyway, I wanted to know if there were any other stories along the same lines that you could recommend, whether fanfiction or published books. Thanks!
Luizals chapter 17 . 12/11/2014
NOOOOOOO!!(_;) This is so wrong! Σ(・・;)SO wrong!(・Д・)ノ You are such a mean person ! After writing this amazing 17 chqptersヽ(o and ending the last chap with such a teasing, TEASING!, cliffhanger you decided to just let me hanging there?!(・・) FOREVER!? (人;)NOOOO. Don't do this to me! PLEASE! Give me my happiness back! ( i _ i )
SayMrrp chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Wow! I really think this is awesome! The writing style is really something!
Fives32 chapter 17 . 10/15/2014
More. Dear god more.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
continue!
MarburyBlur chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
i love how this story stopped like right before the reunion.
and i love how some of you had to reread that sentence before realizing it was sarcasm.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/27/2014
Wow! I know its been so long since the last update that this fic has probs been abandoned by now but I just want to let you know its great! Damn I'm bouncing in my seat waiting to read the revelation of KFs identity to the Rogues even though I know it'll never come. Incredibly compelling fic! (Thooooooo Kadabra evolves through trading, not a moonstone QQ)
DemonUntilDeath chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Man, I really hope you can find time to finish this story! It is so well written and truly an addictive piece of fiction. And we're so close! It's killing me :P. Anyway, amazing story, I love coming back to this one and reading it when I'm itching for some YJ stories and can't find anything good. Hope you can find some time to wrap it up!
Winter-Freak chapter 17 . 3/23/2014
wickedly amazing!
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
CONTINUE!
reddoggie chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Aw I love Wally angsty stories! I hope you'll update your story, its so good! Yay next time, the gang's going to find Wally! Thanks!QQ
jadedquartz chapter 17 . 2/2/2014
Love it! Can't wait to see another chapter.
concernedcitizen chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
That ninth section made me do a double take. No, seriously. I had to read it twice. Prostitution. You made Wally into a PROSTITUTE! (Never mind that of was only once, it's still prostitution!)

*holds out arms in a hug-me motion* Oh god Wally, I think you need a hug... *glares angrily at thingamawhatsit over wallys shoulder* there is something wrong with you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Pokemon reference! I love it when people do that!
Obsessivebookdiva chapter 17 . 12/19/2013