Reviews for Racing Against the Sun
smutandtears chapter 1 . 5/23
Wow...the sadness just kept coming,no was written for sure
Augusta Winds chapter 1 . 4/1
That was not fair. I wanted a fucking happy ending! Remember those?! I WANTED ONE! JUST THSI ONCE! AUUUHGG!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Makes me wanna cry: ( and I think I'm glad you ended it here and didn't include Luke's funeral and how everyone was afterwards. That would've surely left me sobbing all day.
guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was really sad. At least Luke was with them for 18yrs and he did improve his health and had a brother. Q & R will heal in time and D will help them not spiral out of control or something and hopefully he won't be a problem teen.
Ff4ddict chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I want to strangle that doctor!...This was a bittersweet story and although I cried, I'm still glad I read it. Thank you for sharing.
OutOfNowhereHereIAm chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Holy... god that was intense! And I know that suing the doctor would not have helped Lucas but, it may save some other family from this heartbreak. If I were them, I would have sued him, no matter the length of time it would take.
w1cked chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OMG that was so sad, but the love they had for their son was so beautiful.
alicja chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
God you have broken my heart! So beautifuly written, god I am in tears... Love it
mkl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I can't stop crying. So sad but so beautifully written.
nooneNoone chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
whoaaa
fussyviolet chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMG. This broke my heart. Well written and just... god.
AlessanaVargas chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is beautiful, and heartbreaking and just WHOA!
Amazing
Eli chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god. Im sobbing why in the world would someone do this. this is beautifully written and so full of emotion and just well done. wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I fuckinf hate you so much what te fuck is wrong with you seriously I am crying and this is just so messed up why would you do this you are an awful person do you hate the faberry fandom or are you trying to raise suicide rates fuck you fuck you fuck you
Raingazer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You did an amazing job with this fanfiction it's just so heartbreaking. I cried.