Reviews for Racing Against the Sun
tees chapter 1 . 1/7
Makes me wanna cry: ( and I think I'm glad you ended it here and didn't include Luke's funeral and how everyone was afterwards. That would've surely left me sobbing all day.
guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was really sad. At least Luke was with them for 18yrs and he did improve his health and had a brother. Q & R will heal in time and D will help them not spiral out of control or something and hopefully he won't be a problem teen.
Ff4ddict chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I want to strangle that doctor!...This was a bittersweet story and although I cried, I'm still glad I read it. Thank you for sharing.
OutOfNoWhereHereIAm chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Holy... god that was intense! And I know that suing the doctor would not have helped Lucas but, it may save some other family from this heartbreak. If I were them, I would have sued him, no matter the length of time it would take.
w1cked chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OMG that was so sad, but the love they had for their son was so beautiful.
alicja chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
God you have broken my heart! So beautifuly written, god I am in tears... Love it
mkl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I can't stop crying. So sad but so beautifully written.
nooneNoone chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
whoaaa
fussyviolet chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMG. This broke my heart. Well written and just... god.
AlessanaVargas chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is beautiful, and heartbreaking and just WHOA!
Amazing
Eli chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god. Im sobbing why in the world would someone do this. this is beautifully written and so full of emotion and just well done. wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I fuckinf hate you so much what te fuck is wrong with you seriously I am crying and this is just so messed up why would you do this you are an awful person do you hate the faberry fandom or are you trying to raise suicide rates fuck you fuck you fuck you
Raingazer chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You did an amazing job with this fanfiction it's just so heartbreaking. I cried.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I'm crying. I have never been this affected by a fanfic in a long time.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
-bawls-

This was so painful to read. My heart hurt so much TT_TT I saw it coming, but it still hit me pretty hard when it finally happened –sniff- The way you wrote the last scene adds to the impact of the story. Poor, poor Luke. It gripped me seeing Quinn and her family so devastated. I am still teary-eyed you know D’ They took care of him for so many years only to die. I feel so sorry for them. I just can’t…

Is this tied to SP? I think it’s no though. Thanks for the depressing read but it was still nice. Dx