Reviews for Racing Against the Sun
BluSlvrWolf-13 chapter 1 . 10/17
aaaaaahhhh, my heart, damn
cajunghost chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This was really good, and also so freaking sad, I was in tears. still am while writing this. great job on writing this.
smutandtears chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Wow...the sadness just kept coming,no was written for sure
Augusta Winds chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
That was not fair. I wanted a fucking happy ending! Remember those?! I WANTED ONE! JUST THSI ONCE! AUUUHGG!
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Makes me wanna cry: ( and I think I'm glad you ended it here and didn't include Luke's funeral and how everyone was afterwards. That would've surely left me sobbing all day.
guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
That was really sad. At least Luke was with them for 18yrs and he did improve his health and had a brother. Q & R will heal in time and D will help them not spiral out of control or something and hopefully he won't be a problem teen.
Ff4ddict chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I want to strangle that doctor!...This was a bittersweet story and although I cried, I'm still glad I read it. Thank you for sharing.
OutOfNowhereHereIAm chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Holy... god that was intense! And I know that suing the doctor would not have helped Lucas but, it may save some other family from this heartbreak. If I were them, I would have sued him, no matter the length of time it would take.
w1cked chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
OMG that was so sad, but the love they had for their son was so beautiful.
alicja chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
God you have broken my heart! So beautifuly written, god I am in tears... Love it
mkl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I can't stop crying. So sad but so beautifully written.
nooneNoone chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
whoaaa
fussyviolet chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
OMG. This broke my heart. Well written and just... god.
AlessanaVargas chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
This is beautiful, and heartbreaking and just WHOA!
Amazing
Eli chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god. Im sobbing why in the world would someone do this. this is beautifully written and so full of emotion and just well done. wow.