Reviews for Settling
Muy torno!
ishdirections chapter 2 . 5/21
Fantastic story. Love the epilogue
jovysanchez17 chapter 2 . 3/3
Aww, their big family is adorable! My parents have never really legally adopted anyone, but two of my cousins had been raised together with me and my siblings because their mother is working overseas. Me and my brothers have ended up treating them as real siblings and they also call my parents 'mommy' and 'daddy'; the same as what I've been calling them for years. It's nice to see those kids to be part of Sakura and Kakashi's life and it's kind of funny to note that taking care of the Hatake kids had been continuously given as a genin mission. It's really very cute. I can just imagine what Sakura declared their family life as living in a house that is in chaos (in a good kind of way).
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 3/3
This was a great read! I feel that if that scenario were shinobi population was dwindling this kind of circumstance is important. It's quite nice to see how the 'settling' situation was handled with all the rules that Shikamaru and Sakura helped to create and all the deliberation in creating the proper matches. It's also quite cute to see Sakura unknowingly match-make herself with Kakashi without knowing he was candidate 11 and forgetting that she was number 7. Kakashi being a carrier of a disease that kills of female offspring and number 7 having a genetic disposition that will prevent such event from occurring was also a nice touch. I also love how their dinner date occurred, I'm excited to see what you have installed for these two in the next chapter. So, I'll be off and read it! Kudos to you again! :)
x yukari chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
This was adorable!
A lot of details were covered, and the children part was just really cute. Great two-shot!
guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Kill yourself, disgusting self-inserting fucktard.
TheSilverScarecrow chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
This was adorable I loved it!
deBrumbled chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
So sweet. I'm glad you had them adopting children and the Hatake clan sounds like a happy clan full of love and joy. I enjoyed reading this, it was very charming.
WhistlesOfTin chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This is such a warm and fuzzy story. I can't remember how many times I've reread it.
Hodgeheg chapter 2 . 3/31/2015
Well this story was a lot more cheery than the ones I read earlier XD

Ouch, ten kids. That's gotta be fun... Although I always imagine Kakashi and Sakura to have a large family.
fionamoto chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
This was amazing, absolutely loved it!
fluffpenguin chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
That was great, hoping to read more!
librastar chapter 2 . 2/21/2015
Hi Kagomaru - finally got round to reading the ending. Thanks for finally getting round to it, I thought it was a beautiful idea that Sakura and Kakashi were adopting those kids that couldn't find homes. I loved this as a one shot tbh but I suppose this last chapter really gives us closure ;)
Renee chapter 2 . 1/12/2015
Awesome story! Loved every bit of it. :D Thank you for the awesome write!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
I really liked this, thank you.