Reviews for Something There
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
XD Very short, but I can't not love this, because I adore just about everything Disney. (And Harry Potter, of course) I liked how you related it back to James and Lily's relationship. I'd definitely expected you to start talking about his later life with Tonks as soon as you mentioned Beauty and the Beast. (And I love that song! Who am I kidding? I love just about all of the songs...)
So, I'm sort of ashamed to tell you why I went browsing through your stories... I looked at your profile picture (going back through some of my own reviews) and I love it. :) I was wondering if it was from something in particular, but PMing you wasn't an option.
(Very crafty...) ;)
lowi chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
OOOOH I WATCHED THAT MOVIE YESTERDAY!

Really brilliant, I think you captured Remus perfectly, and the ending was so perfect. &hearts :3
JasperandKendallrmine4ever chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awwwwwwwww. IT"S SO SWEEEEEEETTTTTTTT! I LOVE IT!
potterride chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
i swear the shortest stories always make my day. And this one did too...besides speaking elvish with my friend and my friends stealing my lunch box...but yeah this did too! and i love that song...gawsh...such good times with beauty and the beast ...ohhh dear me! good job bittersweet!

potterride