Reviews for Annoying Isn't It?
Lover chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Ahhhh SO SWEET! Can someone say fluffy?
BW Lewis chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Cute story.
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Ah, who doesn't like the BB/Rae fluff stories? Short and sweet :-)

Admittedly, Raven's change of heart (puns always intended) was probably a little too convenient. She was so frustrated with Beastboy that she threw her book across the room, but then Beastboy dropped the "L" word and Raven was suddenly entertaining the idea. But hey, short fics are supposed to be simple and to the point. And I do like stories like this, which give a brief glimpse into the Titans' lives rather than a prolonged exposure.

I've already seen your other stuff, but I figured I'd check your remaining Titans fic. Good job!
Kayleigh brown chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I loved it even though im more of a robstar gal bbray is still great to
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Pretty good, a little AU for Raven, but that's play bc most fluff with her is. I like how you had her tease him back. I think star probably would have been way more overexcited during their girl talk than u had her but again it's not a big thing. Soooo I like :)
midnightheula chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Awww! It;s amazing! 3
Scion of Madness chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
awesome. plain and simple. just awesome.
Saruviasm chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Can I get a sequel also you should write about raven beating bb the first time she plays video games ( or is it ) well you can decide on that
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Two thumbs up! Great job on your first story.
DRWHOLOVER chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Ya know what I think is funny? I love how whenever Raven and Beastboy need to be alone in the tower for the fanfictions I read, Starfire is always shopping. I loved the story because right now I like fluff(no idea why I just do). Thanks!
Mariel of Fantasy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This was cute ) I really liked this

Not bad for your first TT fic

My favorite part was this:

/"Because I need to."

"Why?"

"Because I need you to smile."

"Why?" she growled out. Couldn't he just give her a straight answer for a change?

Now he hesitated. "Because I'll do anything to make you happy."/

Awww just awww

The only thing that could've been better in this fic is the ending. It kind of felt rushed. Like Raven accepted her feelings for BB too quickly or something. I'm not really sure. But other than that, this was a really sweet fic

Just keep reading and writing! That's the only, and the best, way to get better ;)

Mariel
imaginepurple8675 chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
AHHHH! I've read this one x5 already! Deeply in love with this one! You nailed it!
FlamingCows13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
First fic I've read where Raven annoys Beast Boy. What an awesome twist! And it's darn cute too!
BioReck chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
To lazy to log in sorry but that was one of the best I ever heard, that Is exactly how I would imagine it. If that was really your first, then it's kind of sad how yours is better than all the others who have been writing BBxRAE for years. I recently got the feeling that I should go back and rewatch all my favorite childhood shows, you see. Before this i was obsessed with avatar.
RebellaGrayson chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Ah! I loved this! It made ME feel like goo.