Reviews for Silent Night, Holy Night
McKay chapter 4 . 6/21/2004
Love the chapter titles; big S&G fan here.

Downer of a fic, but very well-written, and frankly, if these people were my family, I'd kill myself too...
Lila de Fluer chapter 4 . 1/3/2004
As musch as I think FanFiction should follow the actual...ritaul, kind of...this was a wonderful story!
theaterphunk chapter 4 . 10/11/2002
Wow, that was really amazing! I really got into the story when I was reading it, and felt like I was actually there. You did a great job writing this _
Hans the bold chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Incredibly moving, Ishafel. Tragic and painful too, and yet even in the darkness that surrounded your Camdens you always managed to balance that tiny bit of hope amidst the despair.

There is great wisdom in this piece, great insight, and the writing is beautiful. It goes beyond mere fanfiction and presents the fortunate reader with a moving and powerful look at life and how it challenges all of us.
ggaboundhere chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
Wow, this was sooo good! You put real emotion in your story of the crumbling family, and I felt real sympathy for them, especially Lucy, Simon, and Robbie, and even the Rev. Some of it was funny, too (Mary and Sgt. Michaels, lol).
Miyo86 chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
whoa..this is dark, deep, and very powerful. Definitely going on my fav list Eric's note made me feel so sorry for him, you're really good at this!
earthMom chapter 3 . 5/20/2002
Wow. This is so powerful. I hope you'll write more.
Miyo86 chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
Holy Cow...Oh my gosh, this is great!Keeps getting better, as their world slowly crumbles...Interesting, can't wait for the next part!
Lire chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
Wow. Ummm...wow. The Camdens all seem real and everything. Wow.
tinkerbelle16 chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
continue, continue, continue! i AM a fan oof 7th heaven but a good written story, is a GOOD story! excellent writing, now get to work, i want answers (lol)
Hoedogg chapter 3 . 5/14/2002
This story gets better with every chapter. Ishafel, you are the Dark Master of the Camdenverse.
Halcyon37 chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Really nice work! I hope you continue. If only we could see such good writing on the show.
love2rite chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
LOL razorblade...have you been watching 7th Heaven recently? This is actually starting to sound more like the Camdens. I like it, write more.
Princess Lollipop chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
i don't care what anyone says. this is a pretty good fic. Although, it would be better if there was a little more background information. That's just my opinion and you may agree or disagree, i don't care.
Rammer1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
Very compelling. I never thought retribution could be so satisfying.