Reviews for Code Black
calikocat chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
That was awesome. I didn't actually expect to find such a crossover, but I'm glad I did, and you did an excellent job with this.
Tharin chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I wasn't really sure what to expect, because I'd never thought you could do a crossover between these shows. But I really liked the story. I don't watch much Glee, but the Mag7 characters are really well written. I have to read your other Mag7 stories.
Hidden Relevance chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
This really was totally sweet - love the way the teams both ended up forming what looks to be one family. I'd love to see this group after graduation/college!
Hidden Relevance chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
That's our menfolk getting stuff handled! Love the Mag7 boys and the way they're caring for the kiddos and the situation at hand. They're all such a bunch of softies! lol

And Ez will be contacting the teacher at some point right? lol
Hidden Relevance chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Oh man love the way the two groups are interacting, and something about the way Chris ended up patching up Puck just tugged at me!
1booklover11 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I really hate cliffhangers so I'm hoping you will update soon.

I like the way that Noah is portrayed as a protector and can see him have a career in law enforcement in the future and how protective of rachel he is so please don't kill either of them off. (Finn, Schue and Quinn would not be missed.)
Hidden Relevance chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Oooo the plot thickens and the mayhem has begun! Not terribly pleased with the cliffie htough lol
1booklover11 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I know you said you have this all written, but please tell me that some where down the line, you have the team profile the rest of the gleeks, especially Finn, Quinn and Schue (we really need professional insight into these three spacecases)

Really enjoying this even though I've never seen or read anything about the 7 but after this I just might, so please continue quickly.
Hidden Relevance chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
OK loved this chapter too! This time I guess I didn't really even need to know the characters all that well - you really made them all come to life for me!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Really nice! I would think that those papers would be seen. I have been a motel maid. In todays climate something that out of character would get my notice. I would look.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Wonderful!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Terrific start!
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
OK I love your writing style, but this one was hard for me to get into. Maybe because I know next to nothing about Glee? Just not sure, but the 1st chapter really threw me somehow. Once I got to the second chapter though, I felt right at home again and was able to slide into the scene with no problem.

I look forward to seeing hwo the two casts blend further on thoguh!