Reviews for The Crimson Loftwing
Rider of the Whales chapter 8 . 4/14
All these one-shots made me really happy. Like, wow happy. Thank you so much for writing them 3
Fackum chapter 8 . 3/18
I really hope that you haven't abandoned this story! I love your writing!
inshrekted69 chapter 8 . 3/6
good question, who dafuk IS this link bitch. whats a loftwing. i thought this was a shrek fic? theres no shrek in this fic. 3/10 would not shrekkomend
Isodrink chapter 3 . 2/5
I came, read and found my whole being turned into soft cotton due to the incredible amount of fluff-intake.
I find nothing to criticize. Your characters are brilliant and shining. The way you made this whole Rider-Loftwing thing was brilliant. The way you picture Aepon is brilliant. Heck, even his Name, AEPON is brilliant!

I really hope you'll update this sometime, because I love this story. Actually, this story was what got me into Zelda fanfiction due to it's incredibly high quality. I love it. I love you for writing it. Nothing more to say :)
I love your story and I can't wait for more. I hope this is as much fun to write as they are to read.
Lady Fai chapter 8 . 1/7
I really loved this chapter. And your descriptions of the characters at the end was funny.
Mikure chapter 8 . 1/2
What a treat of a chapter! I really enjoyed the setup of this one, and was entertained throughout.
Onion Knight chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Pleeeaaassseee update this!
Master Li chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I'm so glad you are continuing it has been a long time. And it was worth the wait! This chapter is amazing, It had action and suspense and just all around amazingness! I love all your original characters especially loriki and his brother magpei, I hope they show up more, I'm intrigued by their close relationship and how odd Loriki's loftwing is. I love how the brothers loftwings are black and white. Hope the next chapter is soon, I have missed your stories.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
You honestly dont update this story often enough. :PPP

Don't really have time for a long review, and I can barely remember your earlier chapters, but for the most part, everything seemed to flow really well. Great job on the chapter :D
WolfenAmphithere chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I am loving this fic so much :D

...Also, it only took me seven chapters and being 6am before my brain suddenly (FINALLY) figured out the meaning of Aepon's name. Gah I fail D: (actually, Ebirda's I'd figured out only moments before)
Boo's Castle chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I actually really liked this chapter. It made a lot of sense and you introduced characters awesomely. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read the be t chapter!
Hydrangea Rochester chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
this is so cute I'm going to die!
Rose chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I cried halfway through the first chapter, is that normal? I just got so many feels! Agh! 3
QueenKatrin chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
Yessss! I was overjoyed to see that you had updated, you're one of my favorite authors out there.

I have to say, I love how you wrote the chapter. The one thing that stuck in my mind during this whole thing was "Doesn't anyone understand that Link is feeling it too?", and I was so glad when you had Zelda point it out later. Covering up a (small) plot hole, while also strengthening their bond even more.. Sneaky ;)

Either way, the chapter was amazing, and I can't wait to see your next update.

P.S. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd be perfectly okay if you encorporated some Zelda/Link into this. It could be good for the story, if done tastefully, and it doesn't over-take his relationship with Aepon.