Reviews for The Crimson Loftwing
Forget It All chapter 1 . 4/10
I can't get enough of this story. I'm rereading it for the third time in two days. (I'm not kidding, this is absolutely true.) This is so wonderfully written! This looks like a professional story written by an author with several books under his/her belt. I'm a grammar Nazi myself, and I've only found a few instances where phrasing could be changed to make it flow better. And even then, the changes aren't necessary, but would only make it more succinct. This is the kind of writing that I wish would come flowing from my pen. (And I am NOT just writing this to flatter you. I give my honest opinion at all times.) You, my friend, are an artist of the written word.
Forget It All chapter 3 . 4/9
What? How can you not love this chapter? I was laughing all the way through! This is inspired writing, and you are not allowed to think otherwise!
a guest chapter 6 . 3/14
XD it freaking made my day
RandomButLoved chapter 8 . 1/14
I love this story! Why didn't I read it before?! Ugh, I'm gonna come back to this story over and over again! ;3
Random
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Sigh. My least favorite part of SS is the chewing out those knights give you after they catch you. For me, this is about ten times...per play session... Gravity and controllers hate me, okay?!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Awwwww
Harpy chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
You haven't updated this in a long while T.T. I hope you didn't abandon this story, I really love it!
Ogdy chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I really love this story when are you going to update this?
Imagination that chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I know I've reviewed on a later chapter but I was rereading this just for fun and thought I'd leave one on this chapter. I like your view point on Aepon's point of view and how his thought process wouldn't be human like, it actually reminds me of how the dogs are portrayed in a favorite book of mine "Walking in Circles before Lying Down." Anyway fantastic story and I hope you don't let it die quite yet. I'm kinda hoping you have Link get hurt (maybe Groose pushing him down the academy stairs or something along those lines). I think it would be interesting to see how protective Aepon gets of Link then. Great job.
Jinny the Kisaragi chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Hell yeah Zelda's the village pimp

This is super great! I've spent the last couple days reading it and I just adore it! Especially your characterization of everyone, and I love that you have all the side characters unique personalities!

By the way, have you ever watched Supernatural? I only ask because your characterization of Magpei and Loriki reminds me SO MUCH of young Dean and Sam Winchester! It's adorable! At first I didn't like Magpei because he was flirting with Zelda and I am a soulful Zelink shipper, but when he was showing so much concern for his little brother my heart just melted and I thought of my Winchester babies :')

Anyways, AWESOME story! I love every chapter and I hope for more!

-Jinny
TekoloKuautli chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Wow I really liked this chapter but yeah, didnt get much Link/Aepon kinda wanted more there, but Im very comfortable with the ZeLink hehe
What I really really love about the last chapters is how you make Link a true human boy who freezes in a new, dangerous and scary situation and not just a mindless idiot who makes perfect the first time he swings a sword in a real battle. In the games Link begins to confront dangers little by little as if to train him in though situations, like fighting Skylofts night creatures first and then going to the forest where monsters are first scarce. Thought I know the real process to gaining a spine (aka courage) is hard and slow I still wanna see the brave Link in action soon hehe
I also was a little wanted to know more about skylofts inhabitants opinions of Link and his Loftwing hehe
TekoloKuautli chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Awww I love these two hehe
TekoloKuautli chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
Hahahaha Poor Link, hooked fish indeed XD Awww I love Aepon, I wonder what the other residents of Skyloft think of him hehe
Imagination that chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
I love this fic and I'm so glad I found it again. I hope you update this soon. I'm not usually much for the fluffier stories but you've done such a good job on this one. I also want to say I love the little bit of humor in there about Link overtaking his record on sleep. Thank you for sharing your story.
yhgtyjvfhh chapter 8 . 5/20/2014