Reviews for Fall Damage
Lettuce.B.Frank chapter 17 . 4/13
Oh I loved it! The ending was the best.
guest chapter 1 . 4/5
nice
Alex Mcpherson chapter 17 . 3/24
And did they teach robin (why not Barbara aka batgirl?) How to be a hero when she was older along with. Who kickass and hitgirl are?
Alex Mcpherson chapter 10 . 3/23
That last a/n ? Gee way to make a guy closer to thirty than twenty Feel depressed right after that scene.

Damnit.
Terry Fauks chapter 17 . 3/13
I normally don't do this, which is really selfish considering i'm an aspiring writer myself and I know how much it means when you get a review, but I literally could not stop reading this after the first few chapters. I literally finished watching "Kick-Ass 2", for the first time, a few hours ago and then immediately found this and was hooked, I've been reading since I finished "Kick-Ass 2", even though I should be doing Physics work, and I'm typing this just as I've finished the story so forgive me if this gets a little long, it's a review for all 17 chapters. The combat was well done, enough description to know what's happening but not so detailed that I wanted to skip over it and get to the dialogue, i'm awful at writing combat, so I salute you. The characters were mostly well done, I only have a few minor complaints, but the rest is great so i'll give you the good first. Your portrayal of "Hit Girl" or 'Mindy' was great, you made her my favorite character and portrayed her exactly the way I would have. "Kick-Ass" or 'Dave' was also well done, I particularly enjoyed the moral struggle he has with himself when he thinks about Mindy and I did notice a few things that made him a little different from the "Kick-Ass" in the movie, which I like. While Marcus doesn't get a lot of time, I seriously enjoyed his part in the discussion with Dave about his dating Mindy, even if he was just a tad bit too accepting of the relationship. I really liked the final plot twist with "Katie" or "Good-bye Nurse", I never liked her in the first place, I had actually thought you forgot about the scene with "Good-bye Nurse" at the beginning because the 'Dynamic Duo' just blew it off and nothing came of it. I should have known better. Now, for the few minor complaints. I don't really like or dislike his character, but I feel that Dave's father should have received just a bit more time, although I understand your reasons for not really giving him a lot of scenes, he wasn't even close to a main or supporting character in the story, he's just there because Dave lives with him. At the end of the story, we still know very little about "Crusader" and "G", I think you mentioned Crusader in your first A/N, but this is the first of your works that i've read, so I wouldn't know if he were in anything else you've written, either way I am of the opinion that all fics should be able to stand well on their own, therefore both characters need a little more depth, or if you already have them fleshed out, then they need to be explained to us so they actually mean something to us and provoke emotions. Other than those few hang ups, I greatly enjoyed this and it certainly made my night a lot more entertaining than doing Physics work aswell as inspiring me to continue where I left off in my own current story.

Thank you for your hard work and I looking forward to reading more from you,
TFauks
Miss Jackson Grayson-Barton chapter 17 . 3/9
This was incredible. So beautifully written. Loved it ! And that end scene ? If Tom Hiddleston hadn't already popped my ovaries with his awesomeness, then the fluffiness of the ending would have ;P (okay that sounds creepy... so ermm... I loved this, and if you haven't seen the video of Hiddles dancing on YouTube, then watch it just for the reference even if you don't like Loki ;P )
Sk8ernv chapter 17 . 1/26
This was an incredible story. Without a doubt one of the best Kick Ass stories that I have ever read.
The Reserved Reader chapter 17 . 1/12
I really enjoy your writing style. It's easy to follow and has great imagery. I'm still not completely comfortable with the sexual relationship between Dave and Mindy when she's so young. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed reading.
Thank you for posting.

PS
The Crusader's story in the beginning was horrific. I cringed as I read it and then to learn it was true... so evil.
On a lighter note, "copstache" is my new favorite word.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Great story best plz make anouther one about kick ass and hit girl when thay are older and still fighting crime but have 3 kids that are training to be like them robin and then 2 more 1 boy and 1 girl just a idea great storys
FF chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Nice story deserves more views and likes though, anyway thanks for writing this :)
Poodlesnoot chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
There's no more button?!
Bob chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
This was excellent, the timing was good and the manner in which it came about was appropriate. I can only ask for more...maybe a kick-ass/hit girl gang attack where they have to go against multiple gangs with different's M.O.'s? idk you do your thing.
Bob chapter 17 . 10/30/2013
Fantastic, you actually make the characters come alive and I love listening to where you take the characters...make more?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2013
ewfVS
dIVINErEDEMPTION chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
fantastic stry, absolutely loved it, you're a great author.