Reviews for Fall Damage
Maron252 chapter 16 . 2/26
I think this is the best fanfiction, I've ever read. (I'm a pervert so sue me) .
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Now why would you think that the government would be tracking fanfiction?

Actually, years ago one of my former work-mates son had made some comment about a govenment official and was eventually visited by a member(s?) of the secret service in thier home for a rather longish conversation.

I can appreciate the protective services needing to consider every threat to the protectees but it's a fine line between allowing freedom of speech to say any stupid thing you want to say while not having disregarded someone who might overstep or disregard the attitude of our sence of humor is removed from us when we sign up for the protective services and if you threaten our protectee you WILL be checked out and if necessary we will be talking to you about exactly what you have in mind.

In a way I've had some slight experience with another online author years ago relating to abortion pro/con position. I had been helping him in proofing some of his work and we got along fairly well.

We were on opposite sides of the abortion issue but were able to agree to disagree in a civil manner.

Often I don't think we really appreciate what a special country we have where we can say pretty much whatever we want to say about any topic or person.

I guess it comes down to what my 10th grade civics teacher had told me: Your' right to punch me in the nose ends where my nose begins.

Anyway, a geat story! Thanks for sharing your talent.

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
The sequences of 'do-overs' for both the Kick-Ass/H/Hr have been very interesting.

I'm amazed at your (and other authors') abilities to sit down and generate such cogent and detailed story lines with ease. I DO realize that the finished product is typically the result of much conseption/rough draft/revision/polishing and finally, the finished product.

Still, it never ceases to amaze me at what an author can produce.

I stand in awe!

Best regards!

SteveC.
Never Morrison chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
Good story, very cute and sweet and pretty much the exact thing I was in the mood for. Loved the ending, though the implication that they've hung up the armor for good is a tad disappointing.
Aronim chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
This is pretty good.

And Goodbye Nurse is really, really good. I haven't read the comics, so I have to ask, is she an OC or based on something? Because if you thought of her yourself, she is a great concept, and even if you didn't, your execution of that video is great. Really menacing and the "this is for your own good" vibe is just great as a kind of psycho justification.
whitealmond chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Loved it! Just read this all in one sitting, and i loved it! You got the characterizations of Hit Girl and Kick-Ass DOWN! what are they doing now while they're laying low? I'm sure they haven't retired from hero work entirely...
Mufasa chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I can't tell you how many times I've this fanfic...Class A top notch shit this be!
Donna-Darko chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
I liked the story, but I can't like Mindy and Dave as heroes after that ending. They had all this noble purpose and they gave it up for selfish reasons. It's nice for them that they got their happy ending, but it kind of sucks for everyone else, including their daughter. There are still violent street gangs and other criminal organisations hanging around because they decided to get too wrapped up in each other. Great for normal people, bad for heroes. I really did love the story though, my ending disappointment has nothing to do with your writing and more to do with how the characters acted. I know that makes no sense, but I think that they would turn out the way you wrote them I'm just disappointed in them. Also you might want to consider a beta or guest writer for your sex scenes in future.
Donna
ilovetoph4eva chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter.

I enjoyed this story. It's well written and a nice idea, and I really liked Dave and Mindy's banter in this. I felt like Mindy was just a tad less abrasive and blunt as she is in the movies, but I got over it about halfway through. And to be honest, that was largely just in her dialogue, her behavior was 100% Hit-Girl.

I wish you hadn't killed Chris in such an underwhelming manner. I know you obviously didn't plan on writing a sequel or anything, but you could have just left his demise up in the air, maybe even slip in a comment to Robin about how that's a story for another day. All I'm saying is it would have given you the option to come back to this and write a sequel.

Also, I wasn't too big a fan of the pacing for the story. It never felt too fast or too slow at any specific point, but when I look at it as a whole, I just feel like it was over too fast. But I suppose you had a point or goal which you had achieved by the end.

As for the OC's. I liked them. They were unique in their personalities, and I would have to say that they're my favorite OC's in the Kick-Ass fanfic kingdom.

And as for the primary action scene, well frickin' done. I love stories that give Hit-Girl at least one moment of crowning glory in which she transcends the gritty realism and just goes Batman on everything. Undoubtedly my second favorite Hit-Girl scene in any fanfic I've read. Beaten only by Hit-Girl in Times Square in Makokam's Precocious Crush.

Anyways, thanks for the story, I enjoyed it. Keep writing, its people like you that simultaneously keep me entertained and failing at school. ;)

PS - Just realized that you write HP fanfics as well, so I'm going to go a take a look a those. And to make it even better, you're a Harmonian as well. Keep flyin' the flag!
Nadoxx chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Really enjoyed the story!
Retronick chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
loved tthis story great job :D
moosejuice5 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
brilliant fic:)
Holly chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Can I just say that white people Jesus is literally the greatest string of words I've ever heard or read?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2014