Reviews for Fall Damage
Aronim chapter 8 . 3/30
This is pretty good.

And Goodbye Nurse is really, really good. I haven't read the comics, so I have to ask, is she an OC or based on something? Because if you thought of her yourself, she is a great concept, and even if you didn't, your execution of that video is great. Really menacing and the "this is for your own good" vibe is just great as a kind of psycho justification.
whitealmond chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Loved it! Just read this all in one sitting, and i loved it! You got the characterizations of Hit Girl and Kick-Ass DOWN! what are they doing now while they're laying low? I'm sure they haven't retired from hero work entirely...
Mufasa chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I can't tell you how many times I've this fanfic...Class A top notch shit this be!
Donna-Darko chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
I liked the story, but I can't like Mindy and Dave as heroes after that ending. They had all this noble purpose and they gave it up for selfish reasons. It's nice for them that they got their happy ending, but it kind of sucks for everyone else, including their daughter. There are still violent street gangs and other criminal organisations hanging around because they decided to get too wrapped up in each other. Great for normal people, bad for heroes. I really did love the story though, my ending disappointment has nothing to do with your writing and more to do with how the characters acted. I know that makes no sense, but I think that they would turn out the way you wrote them I'm just disappointed in them. Also you might want to consider a beta or guest writer for your sex scenes in future.
Donna
ilovetoph4eva chapter 17 . 8/4/2014
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter.

I enjoyed this story. It's well written and a nice idea, and I really liked Dave and Mindy's banter in this. I felt like Mindy was just a tad less abrasive and blunt as she is in the movies, but I got over it about halfway through. And to be honest, that was largely just in her dialogue, her behavior was 100% Hit-Girl.

I wish you hadn't killed Chris in such an underwhelming manner. I know you obviously didn't plan on writing a sequel or anything, but you could have just left his demise up in the air, maybe even slip in a comment to Robin about how that's a story for another day. All I'm saying is it would have given you the option to come back to this and write a sequel.

Also, I wasn't too big a fan of the pacing for the story. It never felt too fast or too slow at any specific point, but when I look at it as a whole, I just feel like it was over too fast. But I suppose you had a point or goal which you had achieved by the end.

As for the OC's. I liked them. They were unique in their personalities, and I would have to say that they're my favorite OC's in the Kick-Ass fanfic kingdom.

And as for the primary action scene, well frickin' done. I love stories that give Hit-Girl at least one moment of crowning glory in which she transcends the gritty realism and just goes Batman on everything. Undoubtedly my second favorite Hit-Girl scene in any fanfic I've read. Beaten only by Hit-Girl in Times Square in Makokam's Precocious Crush.

Anyways, thanks for the story, I enjoyed it. Keep writing, its people like you that simultaneously keep me entertained and failing at school. ;)

PS - Just realized that you write HP fanfics as well, so I'm going to go a take a look a those. And to make it even better, you're a Harmonian as well. Keep flyin' the flag!
Nadoxx chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Really enjoyed the story!
Retronick chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
loved tthis story great job :D
moosejuice5 chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
brilliant fic:)
Holly chapter 2 . 6/25/2014
Can I just say that white people Jesus is literally the greatest string of words I've ever heard or read?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/23/2014
:) Great story! Got the characters poifect
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
awesome
Ibskib chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
The teapot description was pretty amusing, Rikers isn't bad, and the possible alliteration wouldn't hurt ;-)
Comet Wong chapter 17 . 5/10/2014
Hi! Okay, so I got into the Kick Ass fandom a little late, but I honestly shipped Hit Girl and Kick Ass even in the first movie/comic, like partner wise. Long story short I just had to have more stories about their awesome awesome romance and I found this story! I totally loved it! It has the action nicely placed and your characterization of both Hit Girl and Kick Ass are so spot on! All in all it was a romance with just the right amount of butt whooping which is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much for writing this!

Cheers!