Reviews for There's Nothing In It
Happy Stalker Ball chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Hey, wait a damn second here. I thought normal people DID shotgun and screw! No, but seriously, shotgunning is the best way! ;)

Loved the fic, it was very introspective and totally rocked (all your stuff does!) Thanks for posting it!
Leki chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Very hot, I love Craig's "frigid bitch" attitude! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Other than how amazingly hot, well written and amazing this was, I have to point something out: all the stories I read on here that have drugs somehow incorporated into them seem to be written by inexperienced middle school kids. I'm glad to see proper weed terminology for once.
Keep writing!
scarlet-zombie-massacre chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
jkdfhgsdjghskdjfgsdkjghs. Words cannot describe what I am feeling right now. This was so amazing. I didn't even ship Craig and Kenny until after this. So well written and just all the talk about being fucked up and wanting more and just UUUUGH. I very much enjoyed this, thank you. 3
AidanG chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
very hot, loved it

p.s it would be amazin if u done a story on when kenny and craig started gettin together

p.s.s love your work ‹3
Villain chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I can't even form coherent thoughts right now, much less a coherent review. That was just... so beautifully done. The atmosphere; I was right there with them, in the same exact place. You write different character dynamics SO WELL. This was such a treat to read, thank you!
wally's girlfriend chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Nice story. I liked it. C:
Sarcasmastic chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This was awesome. Written in a way so different than my own that I couldn't stop reading-excellent. Also, it made me cringe with satisfaction. The grittiness of it, the matter of fact, no sugar added words made it crunchy and awesome to the last bite.

Let me say, "...break, Craig is already there, shivering in his gaudy blue jacket, half through a cigarette of his own..." wonderfully human, I loved it. However, the swears you used in the narration-I wasn't really a fan of that. In the places that you used narration as a sort of refection of Kenny's thoughts, it was fine-the swearing fit well and worked. However, in places like "...turns the damned stereo off..." that, I didn't like. Using the swears to pack a punch start getting watered down when used like that.

"Craig is midway through... to make the other prove that they're not made of stone first." all that and in between, I loved it. It was an excellently descriptive couple of sentences.

That'll do it, I guess. Overall, awesome. I loved this-you're an excellent writer. Keep it up, good luck, PEACE!

stumacher chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Ugh - this is so good and like so seriously hot. Like, the entire story is so hot. And I love the song that you matched it with - Pixies are really cool. Anyways, I loved a lot of lines, especially "Show me that scrumptious dick, baby, I need it". And Kenny calling Craig a frigid bitch. Plus the smoking and the kissing. I really don't get why that's such a hugely attractive thing to me, never smoked in my life. Still, it is, maybe just because I can visualize it and it looks really fucking hot. Lastly, I loved how Craig knew Kenny was being too hard on himself by calling himself South Park's born resident failure. And how in the end Kenny stopped giving a shit about how he and Craig didn't behave how normal folks or normal friends would. I'm so glad you wrote them - this is like one of my favorite pairings ever, they're so perfect.
BatmanImpersonator chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Loved this. You're a great writer.
dressthesky chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I LOVE Yaahoooo's art and I loved this story, it was SO good. And somehow, I can see that happening for real. It was really amazing, thanks for sharing this! I really enjoyed it.
Ditkata chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
d'awww they're cute! in a weird fucked up way... but still adorable! 3
Feta-Fingers32 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I say this quite often, but once again you chose a freaking awseome song for your story! It makes the characters and their relationship problems seem real... And I love how they used condoms! XD
stickyfrog chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
One of the best one-shots I've read honestly. Great job :D
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
The two of them just totally fit this kind of story. Like the feelings you portraied.