Reviews for Cahill Academy
Guest chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Please continue.I absolutely love it! I'm going to die crying if you don' !
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Pls update !
Crystal Amour chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
that random weird girl chapter 2 . 2/10/2012
wheres jonah?
that random weird girl chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Dog-lvR-11 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
AWESOME! Update soon! :D

And if possible, could you try and add some more Natalie/Dan to your story? I know your next chapter is Ian/Amy, but I love NATAN! :D They are soooooo cute together!

But anyway, great story! Keep up the good work!

39cluesgal chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
I love this. I. LOVE. THIS. Love, love, love, love, love. Love. Already, in the first three chapters, you have introduced the characters amazingly, and EVERY mostly supported couple is in it AND (!) you even manged to get rid of Evan. Three. Chapters. Natan/Hamead/Amian/ Teagan/Nadison. Wow. You are author extraordinaire.
amianfan102 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Awesome story! :)
addicted2reading9 chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
Good so far. :)
39cluesgal chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Oh. Oh my. Prince Hamilton and Prince Dan? Nice:) I hope Dan's brother is Ian. I like the Hamead/Natan thing you are doing. This story is really original. I like it a lot. Update Soon!
Eleneil chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
i got BOARD after the first 5 paragraphs and did finish it then it was REALLY good
Liberty Ave chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
*squeals* i like it!

at first i didn't wanna read it cause i felt like it was gonna be one of those Evan/Amy

but now i guess there's hope for Ian! xP

update soon!

wow im really fan-girl-ing this aren't i? O.O
Happyzen chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
This is a great story! (i sound like a little kid...) buthurry up with the next chapter, I want to see Ian!
amianfan102 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is pretty cool! I love how you made it take place not in thid time period. (sorry, I don't know exactly when.) Is Ian gonna be a character? I think it's very good the way it is! D
gabbie519 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this is very funny I love it update soon!