Reviews for When the Senshi are Away, the Cats Will Play
Guest chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Love the author's notes! Who needs a white horse when you have Artemis? ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I loved this fanfic. It's so cuuuute
CactusJuiceLoopy chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
(This is for chap 6) YEAH I HATE YOU...Not, there's really no reason for me to say that cause i'm the lucky one to have found your genius AFTER you finished this story. Anyway, rock on dude ! (i'm assuming you're a dude cause you said it in another story of yours) This is awesome, I cant believe i'm the idiot to have only found your stories now! Any who, great fan-fic. Its great to see a guy admit they like sailor moon, 'cause even my best friend wont admit it and she's a GIRL. Pickles are horrible,don't ask why i said that.*'cause i don't know either* (just so you don't get the wrong idea, i'm a girl. Sorry i kinda made my comment sound like i'm a dude, maybe I didn't, oh well think what you want, PEACE OUT)
Heroine of the Valley chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
cute
Silkmouse chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
Wow. 0-0 Luna and Artemis gettin' intimate. It's adorable!
Ducks-Go-Aflack chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
This one was really good; and I'll tell you why.

1. Realism. Including the cops in a traditionally unrealistic show (sailor moon) really makes all SM fanfics better in my opinion.

2a. Characterization. I truly liked how you portrayed Luna and Artemis. I felt though that Luna could have been a bit more 'high-brow' and Arty could have been more 'techy'; but even so I still thought you did a good job. But...

2b. the main bad guy had an interesting phyco thing going on. A little too much, I thought.

3. The humor was relativly fresh and good for a chuckle. Pretty good for a fanfiction like SM where everything has been done.

4. Action choreography was decent. I don't think in real life two combatants would have traded insults so much in the middle of a fight. Yes, I do realized SM is anything if not unrealistic by nature, but when you focused so much on real life criminal activity, and also included people actually dieing, the unrealistic tones (cackling villains, exploding tankers) clashed with the realistic tones (cops and robbers, guns, hit-men).

Yet despite all my nit-picking, it was still one of the best SM fanfic's I've read. Despite this story being published no less than 8 years ago, I still hope you read this review and know that you've entertained at least one fan.

Thanks,

~Ducks
Haru Inuzuka chapter 11 . 2/23/2008
AW! Now this was a REALLY good story, I vary much liked the Artemis/Luna kissing parts, they make SUCH a CUTE cuple! Pls keep up the great writing, JA NE! -Haru Inuzuka
jupiter2005 chapter 11 . 2/21/2008
LOL awesome. i can wait to read the other half of the story that you wrote.
Rixii chapter 11 . 7/10/2007
First off, love it! I've been reading fanfiction for about six years and I must say you seem to have a larger and more mature vocabulary than most. Though now that I look at how long you've been writing, probably not a surprise...except that this was an earlier story..meh, anyway

There were two or three strangely worded sentences (that's from the entire story) and one set where you repeated a word, making it an uncomfortable repetition. (Chapter 8 or 9? gah...sorry, I forgot) But other than that I didn't notice much in the way of mistakes.

My only other complaint is that it seems just a little bit too "American"..but heck, I'm an Otaku, of course I'm partial against that. lol

As for the story itself, I thoroughly enjoyed it and am in the process of reading your stories from oldest on. The older stories I did enjoy, but I can be very picky so I am sorry I did not leave any reviews (yet?). I'm sure I'll have a review for your sequel to this story however, so you can count on hearing from me at least once more.

Great job!

~ Rixii
Sere Nova chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
This story was great! It had me laughing my head off (at least at first) and still on the edge of my seat!

Pluto was a little bit of a surprise at the end, but overall the story was great! I enjoyed it so much.

Absolutely wonderful writing,

-Sere Nova
Bronze Wolf chapter 11 . 3/30/2007
This was an awesome story! I can't wait to check out your other ones. The ending to this story was really good!
Bronze Wolf chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
Awesome chapter! This is so captivating and such an original plot!
Bronze Wolf chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
I am enjoying reading this story. It's funny!
Bronze Wolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I like this story. It seems pretty cool. I'll keep reading!
dead count chapter 10 . 12/4/2006
gaki soul stealing monster i thought i ment brat in japanese.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »