Reviews for A Very Glee Christmas Carol
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
oooh, please update this! I'm reading on Christmas, but I need to get to the happy ending!
Hope you're alright. I've mostly left the glee fandom, but I still follow your tumblr, and your fics are the only ones I still read.
Trystin Fiarra Malfoy chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I know this is old but I really like this fic. Are you ever going to finish it?
leigh chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
OMG wheres the rest? i need more
oo Countess D oo chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Please finish this story - it's really good!
sarah chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
please update
allieisrandom chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
The fact that this fic was abandoned makes me very sad because it was amazing. I'd figured that the ghost was supposed to be Quinn from your description. This chapter just...ALL THE FEELS, OKAY? A little scary how easy it is picturing that Burt could have gone this way.
allieisrandom chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Ouch Bollie falling apart like this but I LOVE the fact that Mollie is badass.
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I know you're probably not going to update this again but I really love it. My heart is already breaking...I LOVE the roles that you put all of them into and since you didn't ship Finncy yet in these days I know this is probably going to have Finchel married and dirt poor which is going to be even more painful for me...ugh and Burt like antishipping Klaine just ouch.
ellen chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
plz plz plz update this fic
lynda-lee chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
please continue this its so heartbreaking and beautifully written i just need more
jastadler10 chapter 3 . 2/13/2013
Please finish some o our old stories! I love them, but most are incomplete. Pretty please? ;)

TheTrueMarauder chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
This story is very interesting and good:) Please update!It would be a waste to not continue this story;)
midnight-princess6 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This was such a great and charming story. I get all sorts of warm and caring feels from it. Please tell me you're going to continue it! It's absolutely amazing!
Xx-silent-assassin-xX chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
I like it. I will admit, I teared up a bit. Please update soon?
AlexisKlainer chapter 3 . 11/2/2012