Reviews for I Don't Trust Myself with Loving You
GalanthaDreams chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
Worth every bit of time given to read it.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
hows barney going 2 fix it?
keh3972 chapter 12 . 4/23/2012
Yay, thanks for the update! Great chapter :D
battygirl123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is a cute first chapter! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the story. Just one little thing that isn't really a big deal but that bugged my OCD? In the first paragraph, when Barney's talking about all the things that are wrong with the woman at the bar, you use number three twice. As in number one, two, three, and three. Sorry for having to mention it but it drove me crazy!
Bookwormiie chapter 11 . 4/13/2012
really reallygood! hope barney and robin get back 2gether(: update soon!
alannah chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Awww very cute... I eagerly await updates
keh3972 chapter 11 . 4/4/2012
Loving this story! Please update soon :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
LadyKebechet chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Epicly awesome chapter! Love it!
bookworm1137 chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Okay, you're not allowed to be down on your own writing, because this is great. (But please tell me drunk!Robin isn't going to sleep with saddrunk!Ted. Please?)
alannah chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
don't know how I missed this till now but I have loved it so far, this chapter makes me slightly nervous but I trust you, can't wait for an update
bookworm1137 chapter 10 . 3/13/2012
I know it can be tough to write an emotional chapter like this - trust me, I know. In canon, "Game Night" is the first hint we get that Barney might be something more than HIMYM's comic relief. Over the summer I did an S1 rewrite from Zip, Zip, Zip (not here, on LJ), and I think the hardest part is showing the full extent of how screwed up Barney is over his old life seeping back into his new life. You did that beautifully, and I can't wait to see the fallout.
seraphimSylph chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Really great chapter, I like how you added in the parts about what would've happened if Barney didn't sleep with Shannon. I really felt like I was reading an episode :)
LadyKebechet chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Once again, a wonderful update. Your portrayal of the characters is believable and I love it! See ya next chapter!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 10 . 3/12/2012