Reviews for I Don't Trust Myself with Loving You
sablefalls chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
I would have thought she would greet him with a gun but she is handling it remarkably well! Barney is his own worst enemy! Please keep writing.
Olafur Neal chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
That was so sad!
HouseBroken chapter 9 . 3/8/2012
loved it
sablefalls chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
I love this story! Please keep writing.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 9 . 3/6/2012

lol
LadyKebechet chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
I think this is so cute!
Olafur Neal chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
I like where you are going with this, and how you aren't making them out of character.
TheAllySue chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Yeah, right Robin...

I just finihed reading all your chapters today! This is wonderful writing!

This is one of my favorite stories. I like it because it in't following the show's exact timeline or events, but it could be part of the show easily. Again, great job!
sablefalls chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
I love how this is coming along.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww drama
Lita of Jupiter chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Wihtout Ted to ruin the bromance between Barney and Robin things are going quite well!I love it!
LadyKebechet chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Squeeee! So awesome! Thank you! I love this story, I dunno why, but I don't see many AU HIMYM fanfics. Recommend any others?
sablefalls chapter 7 . 2/20/2012
I like this. This is how the show should have gone lol
LadyKebechet chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
Epicness!
bookworm1137 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I love your Barney characterization in this chapter. His denial (and secret panic) when Ted pretended to want to ask Robin out, was perfect. Quick thing: I'm pretty the reason Robin didn't like Field of Dreams was because she didn't watch the end. My headcanon has always been that Robin will eventually watch the end of Field of Dreams (maybe with Barney) and love it, because seriously, it's all about father-child dynamics, and that's an emotional subject for Robin. But that's just me being a stickler. Great update!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »