Reviews for I Don't Trust Myself with Loving You
bookworm1137 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
I love your Barney characterization in this chapter. His denial (and secret panic) when Ted pretended to want to ask Robin out, was perfect. Quick thing: I'm pretty the reason Robin didn't like Field of Dreams was because she didn't watch the end. My headcanon has always been that Robin will eventually watch the end of Field of Dreams (maybe with Barney) and love it, because seriously, it's all about father-child dynamics, and that's an emotional subject for Robin. But that's just me being a stickler. Great update!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
they really are too perfect together, you have to love it
Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 2/19/2012
cute
Anthropologicality chapter 6 . 2/15/2012
I love it! I just recently started watching HIMYM (I'm almost done season 1) but one of the first episodes I saw was the one where Lily tries to get Barney & Robin to have The Talk, and I'm totally in love with these two. They belong together. :DD
gleekyk chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
I loved this chapter. I read all of your stories. They're quite awesome. I hope you keep writing, I get excited when I see that you updated. X)
HouseBroken chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
loved it, i always thought they made a great couple
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
bice
Jem chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
Cliffhanger much! ARGH! GREAT WORK, PLEASE UPDATE! :D
Cecy chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
Hey, your story is awesome. I really think you got the personality of them right. And Barney & Robin are so meant to be. I love the way you took the real scenes of the show and put them on your own way there. Please, go on writing, I will read it! Your writing is also very nice.
TacoBelle chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Gasp! This is the best. Seriously. Not only are the plot and characters so believable, but the grammar is amazing. Seriously, not more FanFictions are. This FF is legen- wait for it- dary. :) UPDATE SOON!
TacoBelle chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
This is seriously amazing. This is totally off topic on your FF, but Barney DID look killer in that flight suit. ;) WHATIS A HANGING CHAF? I'm going to look it up later... Anyway, keep it up!
TacoBelle chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
:D This is seriously amazing. I love all the little Ted references you put there and there. You continue to keep the characters so realistic and I find that amazing.
TacoBelle chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
This chapter is amazing too! I really think you've got the characters spot on. Woo! Next chapter!
TacoBelle chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is amazing. I love it, next chapter!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 1/29/2012