Reviews for Love Always
Boreanaz-Girl1991 chapter 38 . 3/24/2012
loved this fic can't wait to read more from you xx
Angellufy chapter 38 . 3/18/2012
I got the alert, but I sooooo couldn't read the last chapter immediately so that this wouldn't end. They are a totally cute family. Good for BA!

Great chapter.
ba2006 chapter 38 . 3/17/2012
what a fantastic ending to this fic :) loved every min of it :)
NinaGrace chapter 38 . 3/13/2012
Sad to leave this happy reality. This story is all I could want for a great bangel story - modern human universe, where Buffy and Angel arenัt champions, but just good people, true love, kindness, justice and well-deserved success, family, children and happiness.

To me, Buffy & Angel, their marriage and family seems perfect. A person doesn't really want more from life.

Thank you very much for the wonderful love story! And I'm looking forward to your new AU story)

Thanks Jen )
meg9766 chapter 38 . 3/12/2012
I'm so happy their all happy. *sniffle* This whole thing was so beautiful... I hate to say I'm jealous of fictional characters...
SpyAgent001 chapter 38 . 3/12/2012
Aw, it's over! (sniffle...happy tears)

I'm so glad that this is a B/A happy ending story. Always was happy with it. Anyways, awesome story. I really do hope that you write those other AU stories in your head. I'd love to read them!

Aw, so for the final time-great chapter, awesome story, lots of happiness w/ B/A and their four kids. Oh, and I still love all of the unique stuff you put in here-especially the Ireland setting and the O'Brien family. :D

Angellufy chapter 37 . 3/12/2012
That's so lovely! They had a really cute family. It is said to let it go.

I'll be waiting for the final chapter.
Angellufy chapter 36 . 3/12/2012
That is sweet. One thing I love to read about is the man's panic attack just before and during and after his baby go to the world.

Loved it.
Angellufy chapter 34 . 3/12/2012
Hey! Loved it!
Angellufy chapter 33 . 3/12/2012
Wow! I am really behind in this one. Loved it. Clueless Angel is just so adorable.

I'll go read the other chapters.
ba2006 chapter 37 . 3/11/2012
lol well the first half of the chapter I had that song in my head lol so catchy :p

loved this chapter :) look forward to the final update!
SpyAgent001 chapter 37 . 3/4/2012
Yay, more skating! I've always loved that part of this story.

Yeah well, knowing Buffy and Angel...four kids is pretty understandable. It makes me so happy to see those two get the ending they deserve. I think I just might have to cry when this story ends next chapter. However, they'll be happy tears as well, not just sad ones.

NinaGrace chapter 37 . 3/4/2012
Awesome chapter!

For some reason, O'Brien family reminded me of Beckham family - after three boys, finally a little princess. Personally, I think that Buffy and Angel need another girl in their family.

I'm glad that one of Buffy' sons called "Liam" (and "Patrick" of course in honor of Angel's father).

So sad that this great story ends( But hopefully I'll have time to read your other bangel stories.

"Great High Mountain" - Maybe it's Buffy&Angel anniversary in the future. Maybe B&A will renew their marriage vows. Anyway, I think it would be the scene on "their" mountain ("this is where I fell in love with you"), it's like summing up their life together.

I look forward to the grand finale))
ba2006 chapter 36 . 3/1/2012
omg this chapter was fantastic! from the first line to the last line, my eyes were glued to the screen :) I loved how you have written this :)

look forward to the next update
NinaGrace chapter 36 . 3/1/2012
Excellent chapter. Angel's birthday, nine months of waiting a little miracle, and Connor's birth - this's great.

But now I'll be picky (sorry, but this's my nature - to say what I think). I'm not a nurse and I'm not a mother, but I know enough about pregnancy and childbirth. So, is Buffy really expected to have a small bump in two months? This's her first pregnancy and she's athlete, anyway, this's too short period to have a bump. Buffy feels so clumsy in her fifth month, that she cann't even tie her shoes - it's weird, if the pregnancy is without any complications, the woman will remain active until the ninth month (pregnant women are working, bringing up young children). It's strange that Buffy felt just one cramp before her water broke, because it's a sign of the beginning for the active stage of labor. Buffy as a skater has trained pelvic muscles, childbirth should not be too painful for her. A quiet first night with a newborn? But what about the frequent feeding and restless sleep?

"But since I have a picture of him cooking an omelet naked he has agreed to never show them." - I caught this Bones' moment.

I look forward to the next chapter))