Reviews for Love Always
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Really good chap update soon
NinaGrace chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Very good chapter.

Buffy's farewell with her father is so sad, and her reaction and thought are right. They are almost strangers, not even death could change Buffy's feelings. The powerful scene.

Sleeping with Angel under the nose of Riley of course is fun, but they are playing with fire. May it be that Riley wants to bring Buffy breakfast in bed?

psychicspyarrowangel chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
I've always hated Riley anyways great chap update soon
NinaGrace chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Wow! Wonderful chapter! So many events!

Oh, it was the first time (I thought it happened on the beach and you just don't go into details). This analogy with IWRY is very suitable - things got crazy, a lot of news and in the midst of this chaos, Buffy & Angel made a sweet/sexy feast in bed)

Looks like Riley will soon show his true face complete bastard. I wonder what will happen next? Will Buffy appear in the championship of figure skating? Does she go with Angel to live in Ireland? ... ? ?

Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Awww, love this chapter :)
AmyCrown chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Absolutely love your story. I love Buffy and Angel romance stories. Always loved those two together and thought that they should always be together. Keep up the awesome writing and I look forward to your next chapters :)
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Lol great chap update soon doyle and angel r awesome update soon
NinaGrace chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
Good chapter)

So, Buffy must fool Riley the whole academic year, it's a long time (but I think everything will be clarified earlier).

Buffy and Angel still doesn't say "I love you" to each other, it's strange and sad.

Buffy for 5 months does what she wants and Joyce and Riley not wonder where she spends so much time and with whom. For some reason I thought about an unplanned pregnancy, it's just released a cat out of the bag.

I got the impression that Buffy didn't have a serious relationship before Angel. If it so, the fact her first intimacy revealed too little (I don'ot mean smut if you don't want to write it, I'm talking about her/his thoughts, comments, etc.)

I look forward to the next chapter))
NinaGrace chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Excellent chapter!

I wonder how Spike stayed in a room with Xander and Anya, when we all know that Anya is obsessed with sex. Buffy & Angel made a grand step, woohoo!

I think that Riley decides to visit Buffy and finds her and Angel in bed. Buffy did not good, relaxing with Angel for Riley's money. Buffy is not obliged nothing to Riley's, but she should respect him like any other person (and it seems he really cares about her).

NinaGrace chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Excellent chapter!

This is interesting that Spike stayed in a room with Xander and Anya, when we all know that Anya is obsessed with sex. Buffy and Angel finally made a grand step, woohoo!

I think that Riley (and perhaps with Buffy's mother) decides to visit Buffy and finds her in bed with Angel. Well, Buffy did not good relaxing with Angel for Riley's money. But still she does not owe Riley (except respect as any other person, the more it seems, he really care about her) just because her mother thinks he is suitable husband.

I look forward to continued))
AmyCrown chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Oh my God I love this story, well I love any Buffy/Angel romance stories but this one is one of my Dave. Can't wait till the next chapter. Keep up the good work and update soon pretty please :)
AmyCrown chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
Loved the chap should I be exited for the drama? and I can't wait to read it update soon. :)
kelly990999 chapter 9 . 12/26/2011