Reviews for Love Always
kelly990999 chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I am obsessed with this story! Its like a drug to me;) i need more and more;)
Angellufy chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I know how much unloving parents can damage someone's life. It is good that Buffy found Angel. That is... of course, Joice will do something to get in their way and take that from Buffy too.

Loved the chapter. I'll be waiting for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
Nice :)
SMGbest chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Lovely chapter) Buffy & Angel are so cute together.

I used to watch Olympic figure skating championships (Russia has a strong school of figure skating). And actually, Sarah in her youth was a good skater (she was third in the championship of New York).

I look forward to update))
Angellufy chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Loved the boat tradition. It is beautiful.

Me like Angel and a motorcycle in the same sentence. Eheheheheh... well, I love the small steps Angel and Buffy are taking. When they do it, I know they will be sure of what they are doing.

Great chapter. Merry Christmas.
SMGbest chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Good chapter)

If Buffy & Angel love each other and really serious, then none of the drama should not break them relationship. It is the modern world, Buffy can earn a living. She did not need the money and the blessing of Joyce, when in fact her mother wants to conclude a bargain to marry her to Finn.

I look forward to update)) Merry Christmas!

In my country, Xmas is celebrated January 7 and New Year is considered the main holiday.
summersskies chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
I loved the boats sailing down the river. It was a really sweet way to say good bye.

I can't wait for drama to start, especially when Joice finds out about Angel.

Merry Christmas:)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Nice :)
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
Awesome chap!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
Great chap
SMGbest chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
A lot of people are dying in senseless accidents and it is very difficult to understand and accept. Patrick was a happily married, he has a good son, it is already very much, and finally his suffering from cancer are over. By the way, Claire had cancer, Patrick had cancer, this is not a hereditary disease (I mean to Angel)?

It's good that Angel is serious about Buffy and their future.

I look forward to update))
SMGbest chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Amazing chapter!

I thought about that Buffy went to Ireland with Angel, but then I thought about Joyce (Buffy couldn't go to the local club, not to mention travel abroad).

I liked the description of reunion Angel's family .

I think Buffy and Angel have to get married in Ireland, and then put Joyce and Riley before the fact.

I'm going to read the next chapter)
Angellufy chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
It was heartbreaking. I just realized this is the first fic I read with the other around it. Angel is the one loosing a parent and wanting forever.

I hope Buffy can be there for Angel. These two can be together. They are perfect.
summersskies chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
I loved how Buffy just fell into place with the family. She knows how to make good impressions.

Thanks for the translation, Google Translator didn't recognize the language.
Angellufy chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Loved it!

I like the step-by-step the story has. Angel and Buffy are just tip toeing around each other, knowing each other, and that is good.

Poor Angel! I am truly happy he has Buffy to help him in a bad moment. And his father liked Buffy.

I'll be waiting for more.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »