Reviews for Love Always
Angellufy chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Oh man! That was sweet! I love human Angel. A total gentleman.

Joice. I can imagine what Joice is going to do to stop Buffy. The other night she left perfectly what she thought of Angel and his friends. What a bitch!

Ehehehehe... great chapter!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Loved this chap so glad Buffy decided to follow him update soon
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Very cute chapter
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
I really hope his didnt die but great chap and update soon
Anapeque chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
ohhh I love where the story is going! It's totally like Romeo and Juliet, I love it!

I hope that Angel doesnt have to come back to Ireland for his father or something like that
SMGbest chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Excellent chapter)

It happens with everyone: you find love (maybe your soul mate), but the unhappiness happen with us and those we love, but the main thing to remember that together we are stronger. I hope that Buffy to help Angel to survive his loss, and it brought them closer together.

I look forward to update))
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2011
Is sad about angel's dad.
summersskies chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
I love this story so much!

I usually don't review, but this story is to good to not review.

Riley is most definately a creep.

Bangel always:)
Angellufy chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
They should, but I found it good they are not jumping into things. I didn't say before, but I loved the fact that Buffy likes car and understands them. That is totally me. It is a great way to find a boyfriend.. eheheheheheh

I'll be waiting for more.
Angellufy chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Riley is such a freak. Doesn't he see that Buffy is not interested? Why she had to endure his presence?

More important... why doesn't Joice marry him?

I'll go read the next chapter.
Angellufy chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I loved their inner dialogues. That is pretty much how many people few when they meet someone interesting. Also, poor Buffy. She really seems unhappy and lonely. Isn't Riley a little too push? Buffy has the right to go out.

Thinking of that... did he keeping tabs on her? Is he a freak or something? I mean she went to The Bronze and he just appeared. He had to have followed her.

Great chapter. I'm going to read the other one.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Man I really hate Riley but really great chap update soon
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
So cute :) I love how fast you update!
SMGbest chapter 3 . 12/21/2011
Cute chapter)

I liked Cordelia/Doyle as a couple, and it's great progress because I just hate Cordelia. I like Spike and Xander's fool friendship, it's really funny. I liked the scenes in Doyle's pub.

Buffy/Angel scene on the balcony is just a reincarnation of Romeo & Juliet)

I liked everything and I look forward to the development of Buffy/Angel romance))
BS chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I love BA AU stories. Hardly wait for I don't like Riley.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »