Reviews for Love Always
SpyAgent001 chapter 36 . 2/29/2012
- I KNEW IT - I KNEW IT - I KNEW IT -

The moment you described her getting sick and the crackers...I KNEW IT!

AAAAWWW...man. You're making me almost cry tears of joy and happiness here. sniffle... Such a beautiful moment I pictured in my head.

Yes, I liked the way you described everything month by month. You kept us informed but not bored. Yeah, I liked how Angel learned. So nice and so sweet.

What could you possibly do now? You've already given Angel and Buffy the happy life they deserved! For that, I sincerely thank you. Now, I wait for the next two chapters that will mark the (sniffle) end.
Sarah Giansanti chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
I like how you made Riley Cal-ish... Cal is from Titanic... Great job so far :p
SpyAgent001 chapter 35 . 2/28/2012
Yay! Happy chapter! Aw, I hope you'll write another story when you're finished with this one, because I really enjoyed this one! You're an awesome writer!

B/A FOREVER,

ba2006 chapter 35 . 2/26/2012
yay loved this chapter :) look forward to the next update :)
SMGbest chapter 35 . 2/25/2012
Wonderful chapter)

Now our wedding receptions are more similar to American and European, but still there are many differences in the traditions (for example, the wedding banquet can not be a buffet style, and there is always the wedding host who entertains the guests not only with dancing, toasts and talks). Of course, I have seen many American weddings in the movies, but this is not the same as reading the entire wedding process.

'Happy Birthday' - I think it would be a good title for the chapter on the birth of their firstborn. But you said no, then it's the next Angel or Buffy's birthday .

'Great High Mountain' - maybe it's something like the name of their place ("this is where I fell in love with you").

I look forward to chapter 36))
SpyAgent001 chapter 34 . 2/22/2012
Aw, such a beautiful moment. Good job describing the wedding ceremony.

Hm...I'm curious. I want to take a wild stab here and say that they are going to Paris. After all, super romantic right? Or maybe a private island in the tropics...darn. Guess I have to wait.

Awesome chapter! I was smiling while reading the chapter. It kind of makes me remember all of the weddings I've been to...

B&A FOREVER,

ba2006 chapter 34 . 2/22/2012
what a fantastic chapter, I loved how you wrote out the wedding in detail. your right there isnt many fics out there with enought wedding detail. Awesome writing :) look forward to the next update :)
SMGbest chapter 34 . 2/22/2012
Gorgeous chapter! But I'm sure that the next will be even better)

I totally agree with Sarah(Michelle Gellar) - "Marriage was the easiest and most right decision in my life" - this's a celebration of love for two people who decided to live life together. Why be nervous?

I like that in the marriage vows you have used Buffy & Angel's quotes from the show.

I think that you write amazing story of our favorite characters, who met in the real world, went through many obstacles and were able to be happy. You did better than Joss)

I look forward to update))
ba2006 chapter 33 . 2/21/2012
fantastic chapter :) look forward to the next update!
xxdawnbreakerxx chapter 33 . 2/18/2012
Lved the chap the baby talk was great to hear update soon pleaz
SMGbest chapter 33 . 2/18/2012
Such a happy chapter)

I love your description of Buffy's shows, I know that you try to combine elements of figure skating with the songs, it's not easy.

I think Angel has bought their own home. I think Buffy would have a wedding surprise. I think their married life (and the wedding night) will begin in this house ...

I think 'Wild Horses' is the wedding/wedding night. You said that 'Infinite White' isn't about the wedding.

'Great High Mountain' - since Rome is called "the city on seven hills", maybe it's about Buffy&Angel honeymoon.

I look forward to Tuesday))
SpyAgent001 chapter 33 . 2/17/2012
Yay! (warm and fuzzy feeling is back).

Yeah, the baby talk was interesting. I think that here, in this awesome story, it will work.

Can't wait for the wedding! I know that it's going to be an awesome chapter!

B&A FOREVER,

kelly990999 chapter 28 . 2/16/2012
i'm glad riley is gone and i loved how buffy keeps pushing angel about the boat...it was really cute! I cant wait for more!
Angellufy chapter 32 . 2/16/2012
And think she would loose (or lose) this because of Riley! Argh!

Great chapter. I'll be waiting for more.
SMGbest chapter 32 . 2/16/2012
Beautiful chapter!

I remember once (at championship skaters in Moscow) I saw the performance of the legendary Russian couple of figure skaters who are married 45 years and all life skating as a couple, and they are multiple champions. It was really great and touching performance, in their 65 years they were in great shape. I want to say that Buffy has achieved the highest win and she wants to start married life with Angel, but leave the sport is a tough decision. To real skater ice isn’t the medals and victory, ice is life. So I'm not surprised that Buffy will be back on the ice.

Maybe "Wild Horses" is a song for Buffy’s demonstration performance. Then Buffy and Angel have to set a date for the wedding. This’s the time plans for a happy future - "After the Gold Rush".

I look forward to update))
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »