Reviews for Love Always
SpyAgent001 chapter 32 . 2/15/2012
YAY! SO HAPPY NOW!

Ok, I'm going to take a wild stab here and say that "After the Gold Rush" is the next chapter...I'm guessing something with their future (house, that boat Buffy wants, etc.)

Yeah!

SpyAgent001 chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
Yay! *Is all warm and fuzzy again*

After the Gold Rush: definitely about the Olympics and the aftermath of the last Worlds Competition.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Love Josh Groban and his music-amazing voice.

Joyce & Giles? Here we go...

Loved the chapter-as always.

Angellufy chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
I just smiled. I knew that Joyce and Giles where headed somewhere! Eheheheeheheh... loved it!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
Awesome chap happy v day and I can't wait for the nxt chap
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
Really great chap can't wait for the nxt
SMGbest chapter 31 . 2/14/2012
Adorable chapter) Josh Groban's voice is the voice of the soul (my favorites are - "Confession" & "Let Me Full" & "Per Te")

Giles and Joyce - these two are so well together, though I still think Giles is better than Joyce.

Oh, maybe I'm wrong again, but the next chapter is "No One" ('However there is that curse that the reigning champion never wins the gold following the World Championships before the Olympics.'). And the next one is "After the Gold Rush".

And I forgot to say in the previous review, I love the idea of Buffy planning to have little Connor (are you hinting that their firstborn would be a boy? I was thinking about girls or twins boy/girl, because Doyle/Cordelia had a boy first.)

I look forward to the Olympic)) Happy V day again!
SMGbest chapter 30 . 2/14/2012
Awesome chapter! I knew it! Even if "Tosca" isn't "Tuscany", but of course this's something Italian.

This isn't a question that Buffy & Angel get married and start a family, probably immediately, since they waited a few years because of Buffy's career. But the wedding/baby may not be up to the Olympic, and this's another year. So I don't know why there was such a strong focus on B&A child, if Buffy & Angel cann't marry for another year.

This phrase seems to me the obvious hint - "She did have a surprise for him though but it wouldn't be until after the competition was over. The surprise would take place at the exhibition." Maybe Buffy plans a romantic night (since it just cann't be the pregnancy - she couldn't give birth before the Olympic).

I think the next chapter is "Wild Horses" - Buffy/Angel fluff (or it may be "Bacchanale: Samson et Delilah").

I tried to count: Buffy and Angel met in the summer (Buffy was done transferring from UCLA to UC Sunnydale) and they were a couple at that party before the study. That winter they were in a secret relationship already half a year. A year later was the USA championships (after Riley), this chapter - one more year and Worlds, and then another year - the Olympic. At the time of this chapter, I get that they were together for two and a half years, and after the Olympic it will be three and a half years. In this chapter, you say that before Worlds they have been together for three years ...

I look forward to update)) Happy Valentine's Day!
Angellufy chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
Oh my! That is sweet!

Loved it.
kelly990999 chapter 27 . 2/13/2012
aww cute ending!
SpyAgent001 chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
AAAAAHHHHH! MUST UPDATE NOW! RAWR!

Awesome chapter. Your hints are driving me crazy.

Yay! I feel all warm and fuzzy inside-hard to do. Buffy is getting her dream. I can't wait to see the Olympics.

If only there were pictures. Shame on Joss Whedon. I will ALWAYS love and hate him.

Great chapter, I'm going to die if you don't post the new chapter soon! AHH!

SpyAgent001 chapter 29 . 2/13/2012
Whoo! Cool chapter.

Buffy can finally be happy...

Getting chapter out fast aren't you now? ;)

Samson and Delilah: I think Buffy is going to NY, and Angel might not be coming. I wonder whose birthday it will be...

Is "You Raise Me Up" based on that Josh Groban song? If so, I can guess about the theme in that chapter...

B&A Forever,

ba2006 chapter 29 . 2/13/2012
Loved this chapter :) cant wait for the next update
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 29 . 2/12/2012
Great chap and I can't wait to find out what happened in that year that passed in the nxt chap update soon :)
Angellufy chapter 29 . 2/12/2012
It is good that Joyce is finally warming up to Angel and having a life of her own. She could marry someone though.

Eheheheheeh

Great chapter.
SMGbest chapter 29 . 2/12/2012
Wonderful chapter! It's so much nerves, poor Buffy! But she's the Slayer, the ice & Angel's heart Slayer in your universe)

Given the fact that readers don't know what period of time in the story you miss (for example, now you miss an entire year), it's difficult to make right guesses.

'You Raise Me Up' - I think it means Buffy's inspiration for the win, her inspiration is Angel.

'Wild Horses' - this's their song, I think it has something to do with their intimate moment.

I'm not sure about the other two. But 'Great High Mountain' may be Everest in figure skating, the Olympic record.

I'll never have angel cookie (

I look forward to the next chapter))
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »