Reviews for Love Always
SpyAgent001 chapter 28 . 2/9/2012
Yay!

So happy now!

BONES reference! Caroline should always be the lawyer. She just makes it so interesting.

YAY! GOODBYE RILEY!
ba2006 chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
freakin loved this chapter :) ding dong fish boy is gone! lol look forward to the next update!
SMGbest chapter 28 . 2/8/2012
Great job!

It's really funny how we are so used to watch all these shows about the disclosure of crimes and the judicial process. (I mean that through the shows we know the process. Remember in "Horrible Bosses" - I and my fiancee are watch "Law & Order" and I know how to talk to police).

About the chapters names:

'Tosca' - hm, in Russian it means "longing", but now Buffy & Angel should be fine, so I don't know about that one.

'After the Gold Rush' - I think it's the chapter after Buffy's winning the Olympic Gold, plans for the future.

'Happy Birthday' - I like to think that this's the birth of their first child.

I think that the next chapter is 'Infinite White' - Buffy is hard work before the competition (I think you hinted in this chapter - "now Buffy could focus on training" & "it was ice skating nonstop").

Aw, I love these puzzles, even if I don't know the right answer)

I look forward to update))
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
Finally we see Riley going to jail:) great chap can't wait for the nxt update

Back baby
Angellufy chapter 28 . 2/7/2012
Great! Riley is really out of the way!

Hummmmmm... Tosca - I just thought of Toscana, a good place for a honeymoon? I know I am obsessed with their wedding Eheheheheheh

After the Gold Rush - This may be about one of Buffy's competition

Happy Birthday - Angel or Buffy birthday part?
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Really great chap loved the proposal :) update soon
SpyAgent001 chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
YAY YAY ! THEY'RE ENGAGED NOW! Happy moment.

This entire chapter was just awesome! I can't stop smiling. Oh, happy days.

Aw man, now you're gonna make me wait for the next chapter?

Well, that's basically how I feel: awesome chapter (and story in general)

B&A FOREVER,

L
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 25 . 2/5/2012
Great chap :)
ba2006 chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
loved this chapter :) cant wait for the next updates :)
Angellufy chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Baby back: I'd say a pregnancy

Bacchanale: a night of lust for our favorite couple

Infiniti white: the wedding cerimony.

Ehehehe... loved it!
SMGbest chapter 27 . 2/5/2012
Excellent chapter!

I don't think I caught hints of 'Angel' and 'Bones' episodes. But that's because I'm more 'Buffy' fan and watched 'Angel' only first season and then just parts of it (thanks to Angel/Cordelia love nonsense).

And also I'm not 'Bones' fan, I'm sorry, but Booth is such a dork and B&B child is such inconsistencies in the script of show (thanks to Emily's pregnancy).

But I caught Giles' line of Thanksgiving episode BTVS, here it's said Angel ("Oh I'll try to restrain myself from eating uncooked potatoes and cranberries.").

I'm not sure about the future chapter titles, but maybe 'Back Baby' is about Buffy's return to Sunnydale or figure skating, and 'Infinite White' is a wedding.

Engagement, Wedding, Ireland reminded me of another very good story here "A Convenient Marriage By Gia REPOST" by DracoInfernus (and only in the end you'll understand why I find them similar - how Angel changed Buffy's life).

I look forward to update))

And You are welcome) I'm always glad to help if I can)
kelly990999 chapter 26 . 2/3/2012
Beautiful! Wonderful! Amazing! I loved it!
Sinangeled chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
About the Ed Sheeran song, the cd isn't yet available in the states. My Irish family (heh, I love irony) sent it over to me for Christmas. Best bet would to be to contact anyone you know across the pond and get them to send it to you.
SpyAgent001 chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
YAY! B&A ARE BACK TOGETHER! I'm happy now! I'm so glad that Angel made it back so soon. Can't wait to see how the ice skating and the house thing work out now!

Waiting for the next chapter...

B&A FOREVER,

L
ba2006 chapter 26 . 2/1/2012
fantastic chapter :) yay so happy they are together again! look forward to the next update :)

BA forever