Reviews for Love Always
SMGbest chapter 18 . 1/6/2012
Good job. Anxiety ahead ...

I think Buffy has some money for personal expenses and the valuables (jewelry) that it could sell if she decided to live with Angel these two months. Moving to Angel or their friends really would make Buffy's life easier (because even if she returned to home only to sleep, Riley could attack her). And now we have this situation.

I think Riley might have a gun with him and a bodyguard (Forest). I think that Angel is on the street isn't really an obstacle for Riley do what he wants in the house.

Now I read one heavy story ("Black Reprisal" by ButterflyGurly) where there is the rape. I think that Riley will try to attack Buffy. But I believe that you aren't going to write something horrible. I trust you that everything end well and Angel uses his boxing experience on Riley.

I look forward to update)) And good luck with exams)
ba2006 chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
loved this chapter :) so not looking forward to them returning to sunnydale (eeekkkkk). but suspence is really good for the soul lol. look forward to the next update :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/5/2012
I thought you said they were moving to Ireland?
Angellufy chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
There goes Riley cause trouble! I hope Angel breaks his nouse and kick his ass to the moon!

It is too bad that Buffy has to come to the States.

Great chapter. I'll be anxiously waiting more.
Angellufy chapter 16 . 1/4/2012
Loved the chapter. It is interesting when people always says a kid should grow with both parents, but they forget that doesn't mean much if they aren't a real family. It seems Buffy will join a really cool family.

Good for her!

Loved the chapter.
SMGbest chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
Amazing chapter! I urgently want to watch figure skating!

I think that Buffy would have regretted all her life if she didn't attempt to win Olympic Gold. But I also think that Angel in her life mattered more than any victory. So I hope that she will win World and Olympic competitions next year and finish her career as a skater. Because the longer she will be ice skating, the longer Buffy and Angel have to wait before having the children.

I think that Riley will take something against Angel to separate him from Buffy. Buffy must immediately leave home, I think Riley can be dangerous for her physically (he may even try to rape her if he finds out that she slept with Angel).

I look forward to the next chapter))
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
Uhoh wats Riley gonna do:( but anyways great chap and update soon :)
SMGbest chapter 16 . 1/3/2012
Excellent chapter!

You can have any number of fun while the boys aren't torturing the cats and the dogs, it teaches only violence.

"taking a mattress and used it as a sled to slide down the stairs", - it's really fun!

I think that Buffy has done (since you mentioned that she would devote her last dance to Angel and goes out of figure skating).

Nothing can compare with the excitement before the show and Buffy cann't even afford to shiver.

I look forward to update))
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
Really great chap and Im not really sure on wherther Buffy should go back well update soon
ba2006 chapter 16 . 1/2/2012
loved this chapter :) cant wait for the next update!
kelly990999 chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
i thought it was funny;) and i loved all of it. as usual i cant wait for more!
Angellufy chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
That is sweet. Does Buffy have to go back? She shouldn't tell anything to Joice before she lives. She will surely give the information to Riley and who knows what he will do.

Great chapter.
Angellufy chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Oh my! Poor Buffy. It is good she didn't act like a dumb blonde and run for help. Her mother... what a bitch!

I hope Angel can protect her.

Great chapter.
Angellufy chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
It is wonderful to see BA so in love. Great chapter.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
Great chap can't wait for the nxt :) happy new year!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »