Reviews for Love Always
NinaGrace chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful chapter!

How I understand, Buffy and Angel didn't move to Ireland before the end of Buffy's academic year, right? I'm worried about what Riley will do, I have a bad assumption, I hope Angel will protect Buffy.

I look forward to Buffy's performance )) We already have three o'clock January 1, 2012! Happy celebrating!
ba2006 chapter 15 . 12/31/2011
freakin loved it :) cant wait for the next update :) hope ya had a great New Years! :)
kelly990999 chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
I am loving it and i cant wait for the next chapter! Happy New Year!
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Really awesome chap update soon pleaz
ba2006 chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
omg freakin fantastic chapter :) cant wait for the next update :) happy new year :)
NinaGrace chapter 14 . 12/31/2011
Great chapter.

Oh, it's not good. Three months, I don't know how they survive in such a small town like Sunnydale and when Riley has everything - money, power, communication with Summers family. Buffy and Angel have to leave, now the main thing to keep Buffy safe. Riley loses his patience, he is almost ready to attack her, how Joyce can practically sell Buffy?

I look forward to continued)) Happy New Year 2012!
NinaGrace chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
Excellent chapter!

I think, this story somehow reminds me of "Titanic" and "RomeoJuliet" at the same time. For example, Buffy's bedroom scene with the maid (RJ). Btw, funny scene )

Scenes of celebrations have raised my Christmas spirit (thanks!) Once again, amazing work!

Happy New Year! & as always, looking forward to new chapter!
ba2006 chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
freakin love this chapter :) thanks for writing such a fantastic fic :) look forward to the next update
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Great chap cant wait for the nxt
kelly990999 chapter 13 . 12/29/2011
Amazing as usual...and angel/david boreanaz would look amazing in anything lol i liuv the chapter and the story! can't wait to read more:)
kelly990999 chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
Loving it as always;) What if buffy was helping angel in the shop and riley happened to take one of his cars there...hmmm
Angellufy chapter 12 . 12/29/2011
An Angel stayed? I hope Joice doesn't find him in the morning.

Great chapter. I'll be waiting for more.
Angellufy chapter 11 . 12/29/2011
Oh my! That was so sweet. I worry. Last time they did the whole "feel a normal girl sleeping with my boyfriend" things didn't turn out ok.

And Joice... what a bitch! She is selling her daughter to Riley. She doesn't care at all for her as long as she has a big house and can pretend to be rich.

Argrgrgr

Angellufy chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
I soooooooooo could imagine womble Riley... kkkkkkk... That was a great stunt.

Angellufy chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
I love they experiencing things slowly. One step after one step.

188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »